Hey, Domino's.

Burr groaned as he heard another fit of giggles coming from upstairs.

Almost like the Hype House, the whole group of Hamilton characters simultaneously had the idea to buy a house for all of them. Well, it was more of just Alexander's own idea, which branched out to reel in Laurens, Laf, and Herc. So roughly 3 months and numerous fights later, eighteen modernized historical figures were living in a massive house together. Of course, it's not like a total mansion nor a disbanded group, like Team 10 or said group from before, but rather just like the largest house you can find in a general New York area and constant arguing & never any leaving. Because once you're part of the Hamilhouse, you're FOREVER part of the Hamilhouse.

Eventually, the house was paid for by Washington, and the rent & such would be continued to be paid by Alex and the rest as a group effort.

Nowadays, Burr is yet again peeved by what the main squad is up to. Every day, Alex, Laurens, Lafayette, and Hercules are pulling pranks and doing incredibly mischievous stuff. Whether it's the whole group or not, it bothers Burr and many others to the maximum. For instance, about two weeks ago, Hercules had gotten a massive recycling bin and filled it to the brim with the remaining rolls of toilet paper. Of course, amidst them all being trapped with each other during a pandemic, EVERYONE was freaking out, considering those were the last rolls before they had to go out to scavenge for more. Even though most of the others haven't been as severe as that, the most recent chaos has been the most annoying, by far.

During April, Laurens had been looking for as many things to binge during quarantine on every video platform. Now, once he stumbled upon Smosh, he began watching all of their compilation playlists, from Smosh Games to El Smosh videos (to which Laurens says, "Gracias por las lecciones de español!"). BUT, what really got his attention and remaining brain cells was Try Not To Laugh. Whoo, boy. Still uploading plenty of them over "coronacation", the inside jokes and bits on it stuck with the curly haired boy. Especially with there being over 40 episodes, that's already impressive enough memorizing so many of them.

Having a new obsession, Laurens rushed to show his squad, to which they very lovingly accepted the viewing. The other three getting as much of a kick from it as the freckled man, they got behind making references on the daily immediately. So much so that the iconic "You're my favorite pizza place" bit was their new fad in the Hamilhouse.

NOW ON TRACK, Burr hollered to the ceiling, "COULD YOU GUYS STOP IT ALREADY?" The sound of a rotary dial dinged and clinked around, almost echoing. "DON'T MAKE ME COME UP THERE."

Yet more giggles and yelps of laughter escaped from the four, ever so slightly shaking the floor-ceiling beneath them. The original squad really loved to go into the walk-in closet in the upstairs hallway, which was perfect for a secret gathering of two to seven people. In this case, they decided to channel their inner Shayne Topp to the rotary phone prop and a seemingly private area.

"Hi, Jet's Pizza?" Lafayette questioned in his most American accent possible, three snickering weasels covering up the background noise. "Vous êtes ma pizzeria préférée-" was his breaking point, having to crack humor with his first language. The others broke into the usual amusement, tickled pink by the Frenchman's personal appropriation. Alex spoke through pants of laughter, "Yo- chill out, Burr's gonna freakin' kill us if we're loud-" "I wasn't even that loud mon ami!" Laf retorted back with urgency & determination. They heard a muffled "You weren't loud, it was Alex Hamiloudmouth that really wanted to cause a scene". "Did not!" Alex proceeded to argue, therefore causing the actual scene. Herc went ahead and started full-on screaming, just to make matters worse. As Laurens was trying to calm the situation down, another muted "Don't make Maria come up there and hand your asses to you!"

All four of them went still and silent. Exchanging buggy-eyed looks, Laurens speechlessly indicated that might be their last one. While the other two stooges quietly panicked, Alex put on his actor's cloak, wiping the biggest set of puppy dog eyes on him to convince his boyfriend. John grunted. Leaning over to his ear, the curly man croaked out "Only if you let me do this last bit." "Only if you let me give you a blowie later." "Ugh, just- fine." "Deal."

"Really? Why do we have a Kentucky pizza place as our final one on this list?" "Jesus, man. I didn't mean to put only worldwide chains and northeastern places," Hercules reacted in overwhelm. Shooting him a slightly keen look, Laurens slowly started rotating the dial as he went to veer away from the buff man. The phone began to ring, and the head of curls had brought a corded phone up to it. A sigh came first, then a quick "Hi, tha-" before abruptly being interrupted by "Hiiiiiiii, Impellizzeri's?" "Don't tell me it's the gosh dang pizza place joke from that YouTube channel."

'Oh fuck,' the four boys panicked, not really knowing what to do next. Before anyone could make a quiet suggestion, Laurens had already said, "Nope, we're just looking for Rachel." The others were like 'whaaaa', Hercules knew exactly what it was. He confided to the others, spilling the inside joke: they knew EXACTLY how to help now. The employee asked "Who.. even is this Rachel that you speak of? We have no staff with the name of Rachel, at least to my knowledge," until Alex made a massive hit to the door with his fist, making it sound like someone hit the door or the hardwood floor.

With his fingers, Herc gave a two second countdown. At zero, an ear-piercing yet hesitant "RACHELLLLL!" escaped the four, remembering the bit. The entire group hitting the door/walls and screaming the name at this point, the employee had a very concerned and terrified expression plastered on the other side of the phone, which proceeded to call 911 instead of hang up.

After hearing the dialing noises, the four gave a triumphant yet highly amused roar of laughter, very much pleased with their final prank call. On the floor and out of breath, Alex looked over to his boyfriend, asking "Maybe we could get this over with now..?" In agreement, the freckles and curls gave a nod.

Before Hamilton could grab the doorknob, it swung open, revealing Maria at the door.

"I will fucking... end you."