CHAPTER 5: The Monsters

ISRAEL POV
I told him the story. "This is about a family that monsters, not the infected learned: One of the Monster was known to kill people and eat their organs." Egypt looked curious and he felt like he was going to puke. "One day, that monster fell in love with a human. They started out just being friends and then they confessed their feeling to each other. Then they got married and had a son. After one of them disappeared and went to what monsters referred to as the "Paradise". Then they met some of their old friends and soon their enemies. They had adventures together as a family. Then one day, they decided to live in the "Paradise", forever with their friends. We believe that if you enter and find their village, you might see them there. I finished and Egypt was speechless. "How do you know this if you aren't a monster?" I laughed and told him, "I'm a Shapeshifter."
EGYPT POV
I was surprised by him as a Shapeshifter, hold on... that's why I heard slashes before. We heard a knock coming from the door. Israel went towards the door to check. "It's India." I went to him, and it was India. He looks fine. Israel opened the door and pulled him in. "What is wrong with you?" He dropped on his knees, crying, "I couldn't save them." We let him sit on the chairs and gave him some soup. I asked him, "What happened?" He was looking calm, "My parents got infected even though I told them that they should leave, they dismissed my please then they attacked them." I comforted him. "You can stay with us, in the meantime." He was happy with the idea and hugged and thanked me and Israel. I created him a bed. He feel asleep right away and later on, we did.