CHAPTER 7: Umm Good Doggy?

EGYPT POV
A huge wolf was somewhat bleeding the black substance. Israel moved back for a few steps. "Isra... what happened?" We continued to walk backwards, "Umm...that was Greece... and he killed one of the infected... and he was scratched... turned into one." Then he finally noticed us and started howling then growl to us. Then he moved forward. "Good doggy?" It did not like that and ran after us. We ran quickly to warn the others. We shouted loud enough to hear them. It might be too late for them to do anything and I had to use my magic to slow him down. He eventually did, I created a web to block him. We reached the camp were the others are and told our situation. They quickly got their weapons ready, wow never realized that they can bring weapons. It was enough time when the beast arrive. They attacked the beast and avoided to be scratched by him. I decided to use my magic to help them. It roared in pain from all of us attacking and it just laid down. I made a bubble for him and he was pounding him on the bubble. He was spilling the black substance from his mouth. I collected some and we just rested. I calmed them down that the bubble won't pop. We eventually fell asleep. We woke up with the creature sleeping. I moved the bubble slowly down not waking up, then I created chains and a muzzle, to avoid being bitten by him. He slowly woke up and, surprisingly, didn't attack but we still had the muzzle on him. They didn't want him to be with them because for many reasons. And finally they agreed that we will bring him, since I made the muzzle and chains from "Magic". So we continued on our way.