CHAPTER 16: Missing Ingredient

(*Realizes that there is Canada and Ukraine* Oof 😅 )

CANADA POV( Sorry I forgot about u)
I am with Ukraine to cut down some trees to build more huts. Ukraine was helping me find some right trees. Ukraine stopped to a huge tree, the leaves appear to be white and the tree itself is black. We both looked confused and I cut it down. It appeared to have something spilling out of it. Ukraine had learned some magic and made a jar. The thing was in the jar. It continued to spill the substance. It finally finished and the jar wasn't heavy or even full. Guess the jar was something magical. I didn't want to ruin the tree more so I left it like that and we both head back to the village and tell them what we discovered and maybe Del Pilar might explain what it is.

BACK AT THE VILLAGE
EGYPT POV
Finally, and carefully, it was finished. We were both tired and the cure is finished. We tested on the infected water. The water was getting clear then there was a little left and we dropped on more then it came back. We just sat down and we thanked to ourselves angrily. We were tired from this stuff and it didn't work. There is something missing in the potion.

We heard people say that someone was back and Del Pilar went out of the hut and looked. He told me that Canada and Ukraine are back. We went towards the crowd they said something about they found. They went Del and asked him if they could checked it out. We both looked at ourselves and we hurriedly went back and combined it the rest and we tested it. If you asked us why we did that, we were tired and we just tested whatever can create a cure. We poured the potion with infected water again. Within seconds, the water turned clear. We finally found the cure. And we fell asleep.