CHAPTER 6:A Quest

3rd POV
It is morning for Egypt, he checked if he is right, and he was right. He saw Israel cooking them some breakfast. He checked India, "He's still asleep." Israel gave him some coffee. Egypt chatted for the time with Israel for the meantime. Once India woke up, they were ready to leave. But before they did, they have to ask each other were they should go. India suggested in another city. But they think it is already infected just as this one. "What about the paradise?" They were shocked, "How are we going to find it?!" Israel asked him. Egypt responded, "Because if they did, what about us, what if they have the cure for this." India had agreed with him although he doesn't know about it. Israel just agreed with them and they started to leave and search for the place. They walked for some miles in the forest. And avoiding some of the infected that seemed to be wandering off. They reached an area where smoke was imminent near by. They saw it was a group and as they reached closer, it was their friends. "Hey guys!" They were greeted with highs and some chats. The talked but the only on that didn't was Greece, that was hiding from the night. Israel reminded them not to mention anything about our plan. So we chatted until Greece told them that he will go the lake nearby. Israel decided to follow him while the rest from them talked about theirselves. Egypt practices his magic and something that he can create from the black substance so that they can test on it for the cure. The others was just watching him trying. They laughed and tainted him either it was just silly for them of their intoxicated from their drinks. Finally he was to. They heard screams and they followed the screams that lead to Israel and huge wolf standing was starting to bleed the black substance.