CHAPTER 15: The Ingredients

3rd POV
It was day for them. Israel and India woke up early. They head out of the hut and left Egypt sleeping. They walked around the village. They saw a stream.They got there jugs and filled their jugs with the stream. They walked back and looked around the village and noticing some are already awake. They were doing some work and they head back to wake up Egypt.
EGYPT POV
The two of them woke me up and I head to where the guy was. I entered the hut and saw him. "I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Del Pilar, Martial's and Philippines' older brother." I shook his hand, "So do you have an idea about it?" He shook his head, "Nope, but I checked your friend and taken a blood sample, and it is interesting." What does he mean interesting? I went to where he was. He got a drop of blood in a Ball and a water in. He add them together and the blood turned black and it started to drip more. "So someone that has entered the paradise will turn back and off touched by water will return back to the infected as you said." I nodded. "What if it might be the leaves and particles that made him turn back?" He looked surprised, "Yea, the water from one of the streams, leaves, soil, and probably one of the animals blood and meat." So I told Israel and India about it. They agreed to help me collect the things. Israel was going to collect the animal, you know what I mean. India is going to collect the plants and water while I deal to collect air. After the whole day, we finally got the ingredients and I brought them to Del Pilar. I helped him combine them and turn them to some liquid, like a potion. So I helped him all night.