CHAPTER 9: Who Are You

INDIA POV
I woke up and heard groaning outside. I knew it wasn't Greece because he was staying behind and was growling and was bleeding the black liquid. Then I heard slashes, I had to wake up Egypt. He woke and I explained everything to him. We check around and I saw Israel asleep. So it wasn't Isra outside, then who? Egypt went forward and checked.
EGYPT POV
I went and slowly opened the door. I looked around and didn't see anyone. So I got out, fully. I looked and didn't se anyone and soon I was going back, I felt a sword. The person whispered, "Go to your home." I had a trick on my sleeve. After one step, I wrapped my chains around his feet and he dropped and he also dropped his sword and got and used it against him. I saw his face, he had a scar on his eye. And some scratch marks on his face. "Who are you?" He chuckled, "I'm surprised that you don't know me." I called India to wake up Israel. I heard footsteps behind me, "Martial Law, is that really you?!"

MARTIAL LAW POV( Long time buddy)
This guy just tied me with some of this, blue chains? Whatever they are, "Who are you?" I chuckled, "I'm surprised that you don't know me." He called out India, heard of him. Then he said Israel. Oh gosh, I struggled a little then I heard, "Martial Law, is that really you?!" I kept on cursing under my breathe. The guy removed the blue chains and it disappeared. I got up and Israel hugged me. "How are you? Is Philippines alright? Does she have a someone?" Woah, woah calm down man. This why I was warned to stay away from him. So for awhile, I got to know the guy. The guy, Egypt, told me about the "Paradise" and about the story and when people think it is just a story. They agreed in that part, and Egypt asked if I believe it is real. I laughed from that. "Of coarse it's real, I came from there!"