20

BAYLEYS POV, A FEW MONTHS LATER, PROM

I spun Becky and sighed "I miss her." She frowned and I dipped her. "I know you do." She said and looked at Charlotte who kept glancing at the door every now and then and I wondered why.

Soon enough, Charlotte was crowned Prom Queen and she went for her speech, "So for one thank you guys, And two I have Pamela, who is maybe even in love with a girl who lives across the country, and I mean they've had their up and downs and since tonight is Pam's birthday, Happy Birthday Pam" Charlotte pointed to the doorway and the blue haired goddess walkee in with a smile.

I ran into her arms and picked her up "Bubba!" I yelled and she smiled down at me and pressed our lips together. I kissed back and she got down. "So Pam.. Happy birthday." She got down on one knee and I looked very confused.

"Dont worry I'm not proposing we're only in 11th grade, but Pamela, I promise to be your best friend, promise to be the best girlfriend I can be, to be there through the pain and through the happiness, to your first day at college and when you walk down the aisle even if its not with me. You deserve so much happiness, so I give you this promise ring to love you for all my life, as a best friend and a gi-"

"Dyke!" I heard a girl voice yell and Mercedes stood up and wiped off her dress and turned to Alexa and walked over to her.

"Do you have a problem with that shortie?" Mercedes said towering over her.

Alexa was frightened clearly and she pushed Mercedes, causing Mercedes to ball up her fists and I grab her. Mercedes relaxed in my arms. "You're so fucking lucky, bitch"

I kiss her shoulder and she held my waist and looked at me, "Now I give you this promise ring to promise I'll love you for all my life, as a best friend, and a girlfriend for as long as we last" I smiled and she slipped the ring on and kissed me softly