🥀❤(Jose) My Lorelei Pt.2❤🥀

Gonna sprinkle a little bit angst in this part 2

I hope I did good
_______________________________________

Sitting inside the survivors' waiting room, you hummed and tapping your feet. You're quite excited because you're going to do your first match, though you also felt nervous. After the others explained the rules and what you should do, it made you felt a little bit scared. But knowing who's gonna play with you, you can't help but being in a good mood.

"Who knows that my first match is going to be with you eh, Jose?" You lightly smacked Jose's back who's sitting beside you. He just let out a small 'hmm' and went back to fiddling with his pocket watch.

To be honest, you really missed the time where he usually said something like 'stop it' or 'cut it out' just because of you accidentally smack his back too hard. You know best that people can change, but you can sense something wrong about Jose's change. I mean, when he met you again he didn't greet you at all. As if you're just a stranger. And until now, you and Jose haven't talk at all. It's like he's avoiding you, though the others said that it's very common of him to do such things.

Well, it's pretty common to him running away from things that he doesn't like. But he ran away to you, you who's his bestest friend. But now he's avoiding you, every chance you talk to him he only replied with 'I'm busy' or 'I don't want to talk at the moment'. Which made you wonder, you missed having a chat with him too. You let out a long sigh and continue your humming.

"Since when do you like singing (y/n)?" Emily who's sitting at the edge asked you.

"Ehhh?? Since when? Hmmmm...... I don't know, it's soooo long ago. Oh, but I do remember how I realize my passion for singing, but it sounds like a childish fairy tale" You answered.

"A childish fairy tale? What is it like?" Eli asked, slightly intrigued.

"Well... I don't quite remember how old I am, I was really young. But I was walking around the shore and gazing at the horizon. For some reason, the sounds of the crashing waves and the sea breeze sounded like melodies in my ears. And before I knew it, I sang along with the melodies of the nature"

"Huh, that does sounds like a fairy tale" Emily nod her head.

"I told this story to Jose, and he said that I was hearing the melodies of the sea. He said only the chosen ones are able to hear it, truly a cute story. And chances are pretty small as well" You point your thumb over at Jose.

"I see, The sea can be a mysterious place. As if they knew everything more than the stars" Eli held his chin.

"And also! Jose said he can hear those melodies of the sea as well. I mean, his family is always been a prestigious sailors who never fail their mission. So for him hearing melodies of the sea is believable ri--

"Stop talking about that stupid fairy tale. It's nothing more than your brain creating the illusion that the sounds you heard are melodies" Jose said in an irritated voice.

"Whaat? I know that, but it's really dreamy when you think about it as the melodies of the sea. You said even your family and your father believed it too right?"

"DON'T talk about my family, nor my father. And forget about that stupid children bedtime story already" Jose glared at you, you were of course in shock. In the longest time you know Jose, you never seen Jose like this.

"Wha-but I like that stupid children bedtime story, and I don't want to forget it"

"Okay, but just shut up about my family okay!? Especially my father"

"But why!? Aren't you always so proud with your family? Aren't you always wanted to be like your father?"

"I SAID SHUT UP ABOUT MY FAMILY!" Jose shouted your way. The tone in his voice startle you so much, you trembled a bit. Just what happened to Jose? Why is he so aggresive on the topic of his family? You quietly clicked your tounge and stayed quiet.