Chapter 1-The ending

Himiko's pov

We all watched as kiibo destroyed the school, I was scared and in maki's arms, I wish they we're tenko's... But tenko is gone and there is no changing it, I tried to run but shrieked as concrete fell on my legs, not crushing them but just enough to get me stuck. I cried the whole time, hiding under the rock that was crushing my legs, I managed to cram my body under the rock, good thing I'm small. I heard a loud explosion, screaming from under the rock, trembling. I felt something slam onto of the rock, keeping me from sitting up. "I want tenko.." I whined, trying to get out from under the rock, struggling, but the rock was too much weight from my weak body. "H-help!" I trembled, managing to grab my hat and put it outside the rock. I felt the concrete and whatever else was on me getting moved. I looked up, hoping it was tenko even though I knew it wasn't possible. I saw shuichi, extending a arm out for me to take as he spoke softly "Be more careful himiko, you might get hurt before we even see the outside world." I took his hand a grabbed my mage hat, and we walked over to maki, not holding hands. He likes, no liked, kaede, My magic says that it's not true. Is my magic wrong.. My magic never has been wrong. No, it is wrong. Shuichi likes, no liked, kaede.

I like..

Well liked tenko. Tears filled my eyes as I clung onto maki, shuichi and maki both comforting me. I sobbed until I looked up, and new hope filled me. "Let's go see the outside world."

I took the middle, gabbing both shuichi and maki's hand and braced myself, as we walked towards the bright light, closing my eyes as I clenched onto their hands, feeling gentle squeezes back from them, was soothing enough as I kept my eyes closed and we walked in. Everything went black for a moment but just a moment

Then....