Chapter 5- The decision

Kokichi's pov

I woke up after a hour or two, to gentle shaking and somebody whispering softly. "K-kokichi.." I closed my eyes back, not seeing who it was, assuming it was kirumi, my mom because of how soft spoken the person was. Just like mom. "A few more minutes mom.." I whined, and curled back into the ball. "Kokichi I'm not kirumi..." I opened my eyes, sitting up fast making my head ache and backed up, but I stopped and saw shuichi having a gentle hold of my wrist, looking me in my eyes. I stopped attempting to back away, and just carefully went back up to shuichi as he let go of my wrist, then laid down beside him feeling myself fall into sleep. I would have if my beloved wouldn't have said "Kokichi, you need to eat" I sat up, rubbing my aching head. "Ok.." I seemed tired until shuichi mentioned kirumi cooked. I jumped up and was about to run out before shumai grabbed my wrist and told me to wait for him and I needed to take it easy for now. I sighed and we walked the whole way there. We talked mostly about D.I.C.E . Shuichi and kirumi are the only ones who know. Shuichi knows because I trust him, and kirumi knows because she joined D.I.C.E . Once we got there I threw open the doors, putting all the attention on us, I didn't like it but acted like I did as I sat down with Miu, rantaro, Keeboy, and gonta. Shuichi sat with Maki, keade, Kaito, Himiko, and Tenko. I took notice that each table could hold 6 kids. There was a empty seat beside me until kirumi sat there. "Everyone has been served so now I am aloud to eat." I smiled "Yay mom is here!" Everyone at my table saw kirumi as our mom. So we call each other family. Kirumi looked at me. She had the look. I knew what she wanted. "I will ask them after breakfast." I smiled and started eating, staying silent the whole time, only speaking when I was mentioned. I finished my food and looked at the five of them. "Meet me in the library." I walked out the dining hall. It looked just like the school in the game, except it was normal. We aren't trapped here. The windows are not bolted shut, the halls aren't dirty and filled with grass and stuff. I like it here. I went to the library and sat at the biggest table I could find. It can fit up to 7 people. That was the closet I could to 6 without being too small so I sat down and waited. Eventually everyone came in and sat down.