Chapter 3 - The new info

???'s pov

I looked at the three eyes on me, making me tremble with fear "I-im sorry did I i-i-interrupt something.." I couldn't help but stutter, the pressure being put on me as if I did something wrong. There looks just filled me with worry. The red haired mage wiped her tears away and shook her head "No you didn't" I sighed with relief and walked over handing each of them a bowl of soup kirumi had cooked for this. " I-im mikan Tsumiki... I'm the nurse. I'm g-g-glad you all woke up from the program.." The blue haired one looked at me "I'm shuichi saihara, wait Program?" He asked, a confused tone to his voice "Heee!" I shouted and threw a hand up just over my head and one a few inches away from my chin "I-im sorry!" I felt the tears welling up in my eyes as they all just stared at me, I didn't understand. Where they going to hit me or... The red haired one, the mage, took both my hands " I'm himiko yumeno, the ultimate mage as you can presume from my clothes and mage hat" Himiko softly smiled at me, making me feel comfortable. Himiko let go of my hands and pointed to maki "That is maki harukawa the ultimate... Nyeh, what a pain. Introductions are too much work" Himiko yawned.

Shuichi's pov

I laughed at himiko's old personality coming back, and finished her sentence "She is the ultimate assassin" I hears a voice from a purple haired male I recognized "Ultimate ass in my opinion" He laughed as he put his hands behind his head a walked over ignoring maki threatening him "Hello shumai" Wait, kokichi? "K-kokichi... How.. You we're.." I shivered, not finishing my sentence as I remembered seeing the hydrologic press, then seeing kokichi's clothes slightly after that. I felt tears well up in my eyes "This is a dream.. Yeah.. That is it.." I sighed "I knew we would never get out alive.." Maki looked at me, glaring "Pretty weird how we are all having the same dream" at that moment tenko burst in "Himikoooo!" And kaito followed her "Tenko slow down!"