chapter 17- Angie

Tenko said my name so I turned to where I was looking at her, it was pretty easy since she was sitting in the seat behind kirumi's seat. "Yes?"

She inhaled a bit than looked me dead in the eyes making me shiver a bit, I was honestly scared but I know atua will keep me safe! But like, seriously, she only glared like that to males. "If you atua is real, pray to him for me.. Please" I heard the desperation in her voice so I did. I prayed to my atua.

Himiko was asleep and we was almost there "Try to wake her up, if not you will have to carry her or we can call gonta dow-" She shut up as she remembered they called keade and told her. She said gonta, miu, and her were going to come. We found a spot near their car. It was keade's. Keade was pacing and miu was trying to calm her down. Gonta quickly hurried over once kirumi parked the car and took Himiko out, putting her and his back like he did the third trial in that horrible game. 

We all ran inside the emergency room as fast as we could. Soon enough getting Himiko into a room and they worryingly said that Himiko had a broken arm. A... B r o k e n... Arm.. She also had a reallt bad bruise on her stomach and had a sprain to her ankle and a couple scratches on her arms, but besides that she was alright.

Tenko flipped out. Like, she was screaming. Kirumi calmed her down and miu seem slightly angered as she yelled out "WHERE ARE THE VIRGINS WHO HURT HER!? WHO HURT THE LOLI!?"

I quickly turned my head to himiko who was groaning in pain having her right arm (the not broken) on her stomach and was laying herself back down.

"Take it easy Himiko..." Tenko mumbled and looked at himiko.
"You broke your arm and have a bad bruise to your stomach... But atua says you will heal quickly!" I smiled and clasped my hands over my head

 But atua says you will heal quickly!" I smiled and clasped my hands over my head

Himiko just sighed "If atua says so..."

Tenko was glaring at me, I suppose she still thinks I brain washed her. Oh well.