chapter 14- Kokichi

Me and shuichi went to the mall, ok whatever it's a "girly thing" but not to us. We go and we get stuff that we supposed we both like.

Me and shuichi were holding hands as we walked talking about random things, I looked over to the side and saw a fountain. I always like looking at the fountain for some reason. Then I saw keade and maki, they were holding hands and they looked like they were giggling.

"Kokichi no..." I heard shuichi say, but I didn't pay attention as I let go of his hand and dashed over to the giggling girls. I jumped on maki's back to annoy her "Whazzup?" I asked and heard shuichi walking over

"O-ouma? Shuichi? What are you two doing here?" Akamatsu asked and maki didn't say a word.

"I can ask the same for you two" I giggled

"Akamatsu is here to get something" I heard maki speak, not giggling anymore.

"So what was up with you giggling?" I asked as I got off of maki's back. "Oh, we were just making joked about something" Kaede smiled

"Like what?" Shuichi asked

Silence came from maki and kaede

"You pus-"

"Kaito. We were making jokes about space boy." Maki spoke up, which made me smile. She was talking shit about her boyfriend.

"Aren't you two dating? W-why are you guys t-t-talking about him like t-that?" Shuichi asked, stuttering. That made me giggle. He is too cute.

"Her and kaito broke up. She's..." Keade stopped talking and looked at maki who nodded. Her smile went back across her face "She's a lesbian" My mouth dropped for a moment. I regained my childish act "The two lesbians are hanging out, how cuteee"

"Well the two gays are hanging out, how cute." When kaede said that I felt my face heat up. I heard them laugh, they knew I was gay? But I haven't told anyone except shuich- he told them. I looked at him and was about to start yelling but he looked puzzled, then looked at me.

"Well m-me and kokichi n-n-need to go." He said, as he grabbed my hand and dragged me away from the two giggling girls.