Continuing chapter 8

She...

She shouted.

"What did you do with himiko!" Tenko shouts not looking at who I am and just jumps up, runs to me, and kicks me in the stomach. I grab my stomach and drop onto my knee's putting one hand on the floor to keep me up. I hear her gasp, She helps me stand back up, letting me drape a arm around around her neck. "I am so sorry himiko!" She mumbles. I nod my ' it's ok' nod. She sighs with relief as I sit down, still holding my stomach. "I-is this how you kicked o-ouma... And... K-k-kaito...?" I question her. I promise I'm not a nosy child, I was just curious. I watch as she shakes her head "No, it was way harder than that. I just didn't want to kick to hard in case it was a women, but if I saw a Degenerant male I would have kicked them 2 more times."

I am lost for word's at this point

"T-tenko... Well.. Now I see why Ouma passed out. We both are v-very weak... I'm weaker though..." I sigh. Tenko lays down and gently pulls me down and cuddles me, letting me be against the wall cause I will roll off in my sleep.

It happened one too many time.

"You aren't weak. You the strongest girl I-" She doesn't finish as I cut her off "-Maki." I mumble, tenko is lost for word's. "I win." I sigh. "Only because I don't like arguing with youuu" Tenko gently rolled me to where I'm facing her and rewrapped her arms around me. I giggled and cuddled her back, us both falling asleep.