Chapter 8-The room

I was holding hand's with tenko, we are walking together to our room. She says that they did that with some people. I don't believe her thou... I grab her hand and look at her while we are walking. "Hey tenko" I say and she looks at me "Yes himiko?" She smiled and I looked ahead "What was it like.."

I hesitated and took a deep breath

"..Dying" I look at her, seeing the shocked face go soft. "You feel a salty taste in your mouth as everything goes black, you struggle to breathe and you have flashbacks to the ones you once loved.. You feel everything shut off and then... Your 'dead' for a hour before you wake up here." Tenko was descriptive, opening the door with her keys.

I stayed with her at all times so I didn't need a key. We have a signature knock anyways.

We walked in, seeing not two, but one bed. It has a upstairs!! We have two floors to ourselves!! I squealed and hugged hearing her chuckle made me blush but I didnt let go as I felt comfortable in her arms.

I heard her mumble "I love you himiko.." I acted like I didnt hear and looked at her "what was that?" I questioned, fooling her with my fake confused face. "N-nothing himiko"

I let go and go upstairs. Walking into a walk in closet, not to mention is huge!! I gasp and see a hole bunch of outfits, and all of my extra uniforms. I walk out and go to the other side of the hall, going into another walk in closet, that is the same size. I see a whole bunch of outfits tenko would definitely wear and all of her extra uniform's.

I go back to my closer, and change into a light gray oversized sweater and black leggings. I walk back to tenko seeing her sit on the bed

I look at her making the floor creek on accident and..

She..