Chapter 13- Maki

I walked into my closet shutting the door behind me then started looking for clothing.

I found a red dress and a black ribbon I could tie around my waist. I smiled and put it on then found some black leggings and put those on under the dress. 'Akamatsu will probably like this' I smiled to myself as I put my hair into two down pony tails with a red ponytail that has a ribbon on it.

I walked out my closet room and saw akamatsu as I was sliding on my black flat shoes. "Hi kaede" I spoke in my low monotone voice as I was trying to hide a smile. She was looking through her backpack for something, and she looked up and me and spoke softly "Do you mind if we go out? I wanna go to the mall." She smiled.

My face heated up a bit so I looked away "A date..?" I asked

I heard her giggle "Only if you want it to be. Aren't you with kaito though?" She asked me

"Oh... I don't really like him anymore. I think I'm a lesbian" I looked back and she clapped her hands with excitement

"Yay my dearest friend came out the closet" She smiled and put all her stuff in her bag then put it on "We should go" She got up and smiled at me.

I nodded and went downstairs with her "You driving or me?" I questioned "I can" She smiled and grabbed the keys then we went out to her purple car that had a big music note on it. It had tiny music notes on the sides in some places. Her light colors are pink.

I got in the passenger side and akamatsu got in the driver side. She start up the car and we backed out the spot slowly.

I saw she put her bag into the back so I grabbed it and pulled out my phone and played assassin games until we got to the mall. We saw a fountain and as we walked past it she grabbed my hand and stuck a finger up as she looked at me. "Did you know that fountain has over 10,069 pennies?" She smiled informing me.

I shook my head a bit then smiled "Well I do now"