Chapter 1

Alright this is the last time I am ever beginning to compose again. Note the aggravation. This is 33rd time me starting over yet again. Each time doing the introduction and what not. So showing any unreasonable anger or cursing is not to be minded. After all what you are witnessing is the life portrait of "______" agh!!!..... Never mind I will take care of my titles later. From now onwards you are my companion and my best friend (ig). Goddamit close the music player!! I am attempting to accomplish something. In any case my name is clover and age 16 years. From now onwards you are my best friend and I am going to tell you about everything I am going to observe during the daytime (whether you like it or not). In any case this isn't on the grounds that I need more companions or something, I do have a sister .... But don't think of me as a desperate friend finding antisocial bum. It's simply that individuals don't find me intriguing... great it's their concern on the off chance that they don't recognize my essence. As far as my marks are concerned, I score average or may be a little higher, it depends upon the eye of the beholder. Like for the other averages they find me above the average and for my mom and teacher I am literally NOTHING. In all honesty my evaluations have gone down because of the recent happenings. My folks have moved to their old neighborhood due to some "Occupation Concerns" while I have been left with my nitwit sister who's upsetting me without fail. She's the reason I have disturbed you 33 times but I hope she doesn't spill bleach, tea or feed to some random dog. To be honest I don't even know if this is done deliberately. I am uncertain if my sister is even NORMAL that is on the grounds that occasionally she can be so caring and mindful (you won't have the option to make out if she's a similar individual). She acts like that in front of everybody? (EXCEPT ME)

First she cooks for me and

Second.... You will find it out eventually

But I don't think I will be facing any hindrances for at least today because today she'll be going to middle school thinking of which......OH SHIT!!!

I have not risen her up from the bed yet. Just ten minutes left for her SCHOOL bus. For what reason am I so Cumbersome? Well I will let you know after I discover it out myself .As I rushed towards my door, the gate opened by itself and a gushing blow was coming straight towards me. I was delivered a heavy blow on my head, which was enough for me to fall on the ground. At that point at long last did I understand that it was not for clear reasons programmed, It was my sister (who else can it be)!!!!.How would she be able to go through a day no even a couple of hours without messing up me? Well obviously I was distraught at her however neither of us possessed time for that. "Bro there's a problem". "Huh? Bro? What's up with that Language? I quickly rushed out my hand on her head to see if she's down with fever. "Isn't it obvious, I am a school going TEENAGER? Isn't it predetermined for me to act a little cool" (note the madness level). "Cool you say? To be honest it makes you a little dumb instead so stop doing that". In this moronic discussion I neglected to ask what the issue was that she accompanied. "What is it that is wrong?" I asked. She replied unwillingly and in reticent manner "come and see for yourself". I was half dead after seeing her expressions. Gathering courage I stepped out of my room, my footing unsure, nervous for what was I about to witness. As I opened the door to her room and glanced at what was wrong, my heart skipped a beat. Her uniform was lying on the bed. Without Lines or wrinkles perfectly ironed (of course after all it was done by me). "Are you kidding me?"