Chapter 9

After the cleaning duty I found Sena, seems like she just came out of the staff room. A look on her face was enough for me to guess what the problem was. "It is family concerns?". "How did you know" she replied immediately. Seems like my guess was right.

"Since I have also faced a lot of these kinds, I know exactly how you feel right now. So what's the problem?" Suddenly her face got all red. "It's nothing..."and with an embarrassed face she left off running.

Well I didn't stop her since she was already upset and I am pretty sure that my presence will only upset her even more. Anyways I went home afterwards.

After reaching at the front door, I opened it without saying anything (habits don't change, do they?). Through the corridors I went straight to the bathroom gate after taking my shoes off. I was already wondering where's Anne she usually welcomes me right away when I open the door.

I slid opened the bathroom door.

To my surprise, my eyes caught a rare glimpse followed by a splash of water enough to completely drench me with water. "I am sorry". I turned back. "You know it wasn't intentional". I didn't turn back but could already imagine Belle's irritated face.

"But how did you End up there?" I asked after she finished her bath.

"Actually Anne and I were trying to cook when I BY MISTAKE spilled oil over myself. Not only that but vegetable stew was all over me. The main problem was that it was the last of it in the bottle. So Anne went to but some more, when I thought I should take a shower". "I see" I replied while rubbing my head with a towel.

After that neither she nor I talked about what had happened that day. The dinner was certainly very delicious. And with that I spent the rest of the night reading MASTERCLASS.

An old edition but u had to read it since it taught me how to calm others when they're feeling uneasy. It teaches you the art of putting someone at easy especially when he/she are disturbed. "Hmm, I would need this art gradually. Probably I will need this when talking to Sena". And with that I closed lights as well as my eyes.

Next morning, I woke up and to my surprise, found Anne lying on her bed and felling unwell. I haven't seen her feeling down a lot. She's quite tough. But when a cold comes, it's always severe. "What happened?"

"I think I am not good". "Ok then, you should skip school then." I could see a moment of happiness on her face after listening to that. After this I went out.

Just as I closed the door, she jumped off her bed and started celebrating her victory over me and school. To her surprise, the door suddenly opened and she got caught red-handed. "So how are you gonna explain this?"

And for a brief moment of time all I received was her unsure and scared expressions followed by "Ahh"s and "umm"s. "Tell me already. You should hide nothing from me. I won't be surprised even if you say that you have killed somebody". "Ok then but please say you won't scream at me after you listen to this". "Ok ok, I will try not to..."

"Actually you know my rivalry with princ...ipal. Well you see I was not alone. There is a whole group filled with people who hate the Principal. So I joined hem. "And what? Don't tell me you have done something formidable with them".

"No, no it wasn't me. I swear. Somebody of our group made a plan in which they made the principal trip on the stage in front of everybody. I swear I wasn't involved."

And with that she burst into tears. I could understand her concern after all she was the first one the principal will accuse because of her famous rivalry.

"Hey stop crying. Please don't cry. Anddd please look into my eyes and say it again". She looked into my eyes keenly, tears still drifting out of her eyes. "I didn't do anything."

She was saying the truth. I am sure of it now. She could never lie in front of my eyes. She can be sometimes very messed up, unwanted and irritating but her soul is full of kindness for others (I am not included in this others) and I could tell she is very innocent. "Well you should have said that to me earlier. You can leave out school for some time, After all you should not force yourself too hard. And try to avoid hiding things from next time". And with that I left for school.

This is the first time I have done something like that without the help of masterclass!!