Chapter 3

"Are you prepared?" she asked with a disturbing appearance hung all over on her face. "Prepared for what?" a conspicuous response to how the circumstance was. "Have you forgotten already... that the one to show up on the first day was relied upon to do the after school cleaning for 2 months". Eh? When did we decide that? "How careless can a person be...?

Indeed, I am not astonished since it's you. Don't you recollect a year ago it was chosen and this undertaking should be finished by the student who shows up last on the main day." Where was I slacking off that day?"

Tuning in to those words did I, at last, acknowledge why the school was so clear in the morning and why everybody was on schedule.

"Am I supposed to do this task alone?" I enquired. "Hmm...normally this task is performed by two people but I guess you will have to do this alone till I find another volunteer" and with those displeasing words she left quietly.

After facing such a ruckus I finally made it out to my seat and to my surprise in front of me was Mac. "Long time no see" he said turning back towards me. "Yeah, I guess". I was glad to have him in front of me as he was my lone companion and the one in particular who thought of me as NORMAL. I was saved last year because of him. This phenomenon happens quite regularly. I stumble into difficulty and he hauls me out of it. Well, if you considered me a total loner then I am apprehensive you weren't right. You can't expect a high schooler to have a precisely null number of companions.

"So what is our first period today" I asked for I was not ready for any physics or math right then. "English I suppose". I despise two or three subjects yet not especially English. It may be on the grounds that my past English educator was quite good and caring. Not long after that our Sensei entered the class creating a sudden spurt of decorum.

Note: sensei means teacher or mentor in Japanese

She entered with her face filled with fervor and I don't have the foggiest idea why. For reasons unknown, I could feel weird vibes from her. Yet, from her mentality and face she was very inviting.

"Good morning, today I am happy to introduce to you a new transfer student." And read carefully what follows this statement cause this will help you understand her character more clearly. "Also, all the young men here's your opportunity. She's a foreigner... so handle with care".

I was startled because of those words (since it was my first time listening to a teacher say that). More frightening were her eyes and that eerie smile that gave me chills (frightening since they were filled with some kind of orgy thinking)

Isn't it inappropriate for a teacher to do such things in front of us teen students?

In any case, the entryway opened gradually with a shining figure showing up before my eyes. Blonde hair and white skin!! She's to be sure an outsider. To be straightforward she was the loveliest young lady I had ever seen. "My name is Sena, Nice to meet you" and with a polite smile she began to move towards her seat.

To my surprise, she was coming towards me and her eyes towards me. This was similar to one of the movies I was watching... Agh!! I should really stop watching Romantic movies. They affect my mind adversely. Apparently I realized that her seat was next to me. Maybe I was overthinking it.