{Specials} Chapter-6

"What do you want?" I said in a rather sleepy tone. "I want you to resolve this conflict for us" Sakura said in an ordering tone.

She has always been that way. Never caring about what others cerebrate, just coercing all to do whatever she wants. It's not as though she is a bully or something like that, it's simply that she can persuade very well.

"What the hell? I am trying to sleep here which is the most important thing for me. So don't disturb me until there's a teacher entering from the backdoor creating a ruckus or if a meteorite strikes our school" I demanded.

"You can resume your sleep the sooner if you agree to help us!"

I was astounded. Clearly I had no enthusiasm for any sort of contention. Neither was I able to comprehend what was happening. From what I could tell, there were girls all around me expecting or genuinely hoping me to concur. From the shadows I could optically discern Sena waiting between those ladies waiting for my response too.

"Ok what do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Ok so we all want you to judge us" she replied in a happy tone... As if she was very confident in her convincing skills. "You see we are having a tough time here, deciding upon who is more beautiful in our class. So tell me from all of us, with whom will you like to go out with?"

WHAT?

And I mentally conceived it was some kind of genuine quandary. And to ask a person something like that? After all you can't expect everyone to answer a question like that right away in front of everyone. In any case I was somewhat frustrated with this.

"Why me?"

"Good Question, you see I cannot find a lot of boys at this point of time. Plus your opinion doesn't really matter to anyone of us. We are only asking you because you're a boy. So you see even if you say something wrong, your life won't get affected in any way. And obviously you don't seem to be doing anything important right now."

"Hmm, my answer is none to be honest. NONE of you" after all I already have belle.

Carefully looking in my eyes and not maintaining the required gap between us, at long last she said, "are you normal?... I mean you're a guy right?"

I got flustered all of a sudden. "Of course I am, but I don't just want to with any of you. That's all"

"Hmm, that doesn't help at all. Everyone says the right thing about you being the totaly useless character." And after brainstorming for a couple of minutes she came with another solution. "Why don't you judge us then?"

"Eh?". "What I am asking you to do is, consider all of us as contestants and calculating our plus points and negatives give us a number. Then we can judge ourselves independently"

Hmm that was a nice idea indeed. It would be fun so I agreed with the proposal. "Don't take me as an impudent guy but I am not going to forbear you. I am going to be plenarily veracious. So I am going to rank you all on a scale of 0-10. I am going to consider a lot of things to compare including how jubilant a guy would be with you."

And after that our truth session began.

So to commence with, our class was filled with a plethora of resplendencies as compared to the other classes. Still I gave most of them a 6-7 comparing them to belle who was 8 for me. "Now for you Alice, timid nature, average body, resplendent voice and fair complexion. 8" Indeed she was quite good. That was the most noteworthy I had given to anybody of them around then.

"Now it's your turn Sakura, Fair, Assertive and commanding nature, okish in art and sports. But you have a very big flaw, it's regarding your sizes, it is very below average... at the bottom as far as I could think".

She was already mad at me but when I started talking about sizes she got even more mad at me. For a moment all the class got in a state of confusion about what kind of sizes I was talking about. "What do you mean by below average?" she asked. "Do you want me to explain?" And looking down she replied "never mind".

After all she accepted where she lacked. I wanted to give her a 7 but considering her mood I went for a safer number which was 8.

After this, I took a deep breath with a sigh of assuagement since I was over with the hardest questionnaire I have encountered in all my years. As I was about to turn back to my slumber, Sakura hindered yet again, "Wait don't you dare miss her, after all her's was the one we were all looking forward to."

As I glimpsed back to the direction she was asking me to look into, I noticed Sena who was there in the back getting pushed into the front.

"Hmm. This one is tough. To be honest she's not a difficult one to judge. Perfect face, Blonde and well maintained hair, Beautiful eyes, calming voice, soft nature though lacking confidence, and how can we not consider her perfect size... the best I have witnessed. How can one be so perfect? 10!!!"

"What the hell"

"Seriously dude?"

"Seems like he likes her"

"He was hopeless to begin with"

There were commixed reactions to what I said. I was at first afraid of what Sena would think about it but to my surprise, she wasn't at all surprised by this. Maybe she has faced similar situations like this a lot. Unexpectedly sakura busted into laughter. "Loll!! You were not that uninteresting after all. Sorry... I never told you that I live in Tensho too. We have been living in the same district still don't know each other a lot".

Of course I knew that, but I acted as if I was unknown of this fact and showed a pinch of surprise on my face.

"Okay I will talk to you later then. Cya" and with that she left and I was left alone yet again.

After the recess got over I discussed the things that transpired to Mac. And for a long time, we snickered at this.