The Future Luna.

At 2:00 a.m in the morning, she finally decided to  listen to her father's suggestion to read books during the summer break together with the self-defense training as she was going to be the Luna of her pack as soon as she turned eighteen and find a mate.

Sierra was the only daughter of Alpha Cameron. Sierra was actually adopted by Alpha Cameron because when her parents died, she was being given the title of Omega, the least respected post of a pack. Sierra was only seven then. Alpha Cameron declared her as his own daughter given that she would be respected by the pack and shat she would not be targeted for child labour.

There was another reason Alpha Cameron adopted her. Alpha's son, who was ten, had lost his mate. If you are wondering how he found his mate before turning eighteen, then it's because the Alpha bloods can recognize  their mates before turning eighteen i.e if both sides are Alpha blood.

Even if the Alpha's son was too young and didn't knew anything about the mate bond, but it devastated him when he saw his mate dying in front of him in an accident.

According to Alpha's son, his best friend had died before his eyes and he was too helpless to do anything for her. He even started thinking that it was his fault too for suggesting a race in the middle of the road.

So, Alpha Cameron adopted Sierra so that his son has a friend by the help of which he can forget his grief. He knew it was selfish of him to drag Sierra into such a mess and that his son would never feel the same towards Sierra as he used to with his mate but the outcome shocked him.

As Sierra and Alpha's son grew up, they became best friends. They became so close that the Alpha and Luna started to expect Sierra to be their son's second chance.

But as their son turned eighteen, he ran away. He ran away because he didn't wanted to be the Alpha in his father's place. He didn't wanted responsibilities. He wanted to live like a free bird. Atleast, that's what he wrote in the letter he left on his father's desk.

Since then, Alpha Cameron put all his expectations in Sierra. He was so hurt by his son's actions that he started considering Sierra as his only child.

In a week, Sierra was going to turn eighteen and as soon as she was going to find her mate, she was officially going to be the Luna of the Eclipse Pack.

Sierra had made a mess of the library like she always did when finding a book and while she read it, Jack was cleaning up the mess Sierra had made. Not that he had to.

But he 'had' to.

Sierra always made him do it so she won't get in trouble for making a mess of the pack's library every now and then.

After two hours of searching, Sierra finally found a book, interesting enough to read. The title was 'The Origin Of Alyss And Several Rumours About Her'.

"Moon godess, Alyss is not actually a godess. It's just a fake belief conjured up by local, illiterate werewolves. She is a deangel-"

Sierra looked up from the book and called Jack.

"Sshhhh! Sierra, do you want the whole pack house to wake up", Jack whisper-yelled at Sierra from the other corner of the library while setting some books which were not in the correct order, thanks to Sierra.

"Oh, sorry. Just wanted to ask what a deangel is?"

"An angel having powers of a demon", Jack answered as it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Okay. Thanks!"

"She is a deangel who lives on the moon. Her work is to write the fate of mates. She decides how mates meet each other. Everything else like rejection and acception, these things are clearly not her business. Another one of her jobs is to convince mates to accept each other but she usually takes advantage of this ability like when......", Sierra continued to read.

When it was dawn, Sierra had almost completed the book. Jack said goodbye and went out of the window towards his house in the woods before anyone found out that he was there and Sierra made her way towards her room to get some sleep.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey guys,

This is my second story so far.

My first one is called, 'My Brother Is A Vampire'.

It was a successful one so I decided to write another story.

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. Drop a like if you did and tell me in the comments how was it.

Here is some information regarding to a pack if you are new to the Werewolf genre:

This is a part I took from another story. I'll tell you the name if you want me to

Hope it helps.

And I'll see you guys next time.

Bye....

-Elaf Shaikh.