Varez.

'Finally', thought Varez. 'She is smarter than I thought she would be. I thought she would trust me blindly after I tell her about my feelings. I thought she would act like a love sick puppy and follow my every command but she turned out to be a vixen. It's true that my wolf is going crazy because I got rejected Sierra. I'm going crazy without her too. I have realized how empty I am without her. I want her but I want Eclipse Pack too. It's rightfully mine. So is Sierra. Once Alpha Cameron hands over the pack to me, I'll let her out. I will then apologise and considering how soft hearted she is, she will forgive me. I'll have the power. We will get married. I will rule. I will then conquer other packs too, starting with the weak ones to the strong ones. Then I will declare a war against the Alpha King and rule all the wolves. Then......then my focus would be on Sierra and the Cubs she will bear with me. I'll be giving all of my attention to my family then', an evil smile appeared on Varez's face.

"Let me out, Varez!", Sierra shouted from inside the safe, breaking Varez from his trance.

"Soon, cupcake. Soon. I have a coronation to attend to first. Someone has to be there to hold Uncle when he realizes that he got abandoned by one of his children. Again", Varez said.

"NO! NO! NO! Varez, let me out! OUCH!", Sierra's hand got burned as she accidentally placed it on the silver door, not remembering that it was silver.

"Varez, please. Please let me out. Dad won't be able to bear losing another  child. Varez, please. I'm begging you", Sierra started crying.

"I will. Once I am voted at the Alpha of the Eclipse Pack", Varez said. His heart clenched hearing Sierra crying but according to him, what he was doing was necessary too.

"I'll tell everyone, I'll go to the Alpha King once I get out of here!", Sierra threatened.

"Trust me, baby. It will be too late", Varez answered calmly and turned around only to come face to face with Carter.

"She is your mate?", Carter asked.

"You are a poor observer, Carter. What can I do?", Varez stated.

"When did you plan this?", Carter asked pointing at the silver safe.

"The moment one of the epsilons mind linked me, telling me that she had turned around", Varez answered, sounding proud of himself.

"Come on,Carter. We have to reach there or we will miss the show and mind you Carter,this safe is not to be opened until we return, not by anyone. Not even you", Varez ordered strictly using his Alpha tone.

"Yes, Alpha", Carter submitted.

Varez went out of the office and Carter was about to too when, "Carter, please help. Please open the door. Carter! Carter please!", he bowed his head in shame.

Sierra had been very nice to him despite his lack of efficiency being a Beta as compared to the other leaders and it killed him not being able to help her, "I'm sorry", and he ran out of there with tears in his eyes.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤