Part 2 of part 2

Gin
"Heyo (y/n)" he said as he poked your forehead. You decided to ignore him.
"Hey *poke
Hey
Hey*poke
Hey
Hey *poke
Hey
Hey*poke
Hey
Hey*poke
Hey*poke
Hey*poke"
"Yes... Gin" you finally responded with a sigh.
He looked at you and you saw his bright blue eyes which shocked you a little. "Wanna go on a date?" He asked with a cute smile which almost made you hug him and scream 'so kawaii!'
"Hey (y/n) *poke"
You shook your head away from your thoughts.
"Sure! Friday in the afternoon?"
He nodded with a closer eye smile. You were going to leave, but then he pulled you into a warm hug. "Thank you for accepting (y/n) chan!"
You smiled and hugged back.

Urahara
"Ohayō!" You said as you came back to Urahara's store.
"Ohayō (y/n) " he said with his retarded face which you thought was kawaii and and funny at the same time. You were gonna start a conversation before he blindfolded you.
"Kisuke!" You said startled a little.
"It's okay. It's a surprise!" He said with excitement in his voice. You sighed knowing that there's was no point in fighting.
And you sensed him dragging you to another room. "Ready?" He asked. You nodded. He took the blindfold off and you saw a banner saying "(y/n) will you go out with me.... Or nah?"
You laughed your ass off for a minute, which then turned to 3 minutes and tears were strolling down your cheek. "Of course" you said.
"Yass!" He shouted as he walked out ( XD I felt random mmmkay ?)

Shuhei
"(Y/n), (y/n), (y/n)!" Shuhei shouted through the phone in excitement.
You were peacefully sleeping when he decided to give you a phone call... At 3 am in the morning. "Yes shuhei? "
"Guess what?!"
You sighed. 'Lets get this over with' you thought. "Hmm... Let's see. That chick from Starbucks that you stalked finally gave you her number?"
"How'd you know that I stalk- nevermind... No, but instead I got 2 tickets for a bring me the horizon concert!!!!" He shouted. Your eyes widen and you fell off your bed. "That's fucking awesome! You said. "Who's the lucky person going with you?" You asked with a smirk as you concluded that the person would be the Starbucks chick.
"No... (Y/n) will you go on a date with me to the being me the horizon ... Concert" he nervously asked.
"I'll be fücking honored too!" You shouted as you stood up. "When?"
"In 2 days! I'm so excited to go with you. I have I go. See ya!" He quickly said as he hanged up leaving you dumbfounded.

Yumichika
"Yumichika!!!!" You shouted .
"Yes (y/n)?" He said with his normal accent/tone.
"Can you dye my hair?" You asked.
"What color? "
"Hm.... Blue!" You said with a smile.
He walked over to his shelf and pulled out a book.
"Here. Choose the tone of the blue you want." he said as he stood Infront of you and faced the window.
You opened the book and landed on a page with a note. You opened the note and saw the message.

"Will you go on a date with me (y/n)?"

You were shocked, and looked at him. You saw a tint of blush on his cheeks which made you smirk. "This is so sweet..." You whispered for him to hear. You saw him smirk.
"But no."
"WHAT?!" He shouted as he finally faced you.
"Just kidding! Sure Saturday afternoon" you said with a childish smile. "See you there" he said trying to act as he didn't care and walked away. Which made everything even better.

Sado
You got in a fight with a group of guys in an alley trying to protect a girl being bullied by them. The girl managed to run away, which you were thankful about, but you weren't so lucky. You could've frighten back, but you promised yourself to never hurt anyone in your life. Only protect them.
But then Sado came to save the day. He scared them with just a sentence.
He was now currently helping you walk. "What were you thinking (y/n)?" He casually asked. You couldn't help, but to smile a little. "I was just helping someone."
"Yeah, but you got hurt."
"It's okay. At least I'm still breathing and walking"
"Barely..." He whispered
You chuckled.
"I was going to ask you something, but I don't think it's the appropriate time to." He said as he focused on helping you walk.
"It's okay. Tell me."
"Hm. No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
He sighed. You smirked in determination.
"No" he said as your determination started to fade.
"Whyyyyyuyuyyy?" You said like a child.
"Because" he said with a shrug.
"Dammit sado. I hate it when you leave me hanging." You said as you crossed you arms, which made you wince in pain.
"Be careful"
"If you keep on leaving me hanging. Imagine when I ask you out one day. " you said.
He stopped walking? pulling your arm a little, Making you wince in pain again.
"Ow!" You shouted.
"Oh! I'm sorry" he said with his normal voice tone, but with a hint of nervousness. "It's just that.... I was going to ask you out..."
You smiled and found the strength to hug him. Ignoring the pain. "You're such a dumbass. But I guess that's what I like about you" you said.
He hugged you back as he chuckled at your comment

A/n
Ta da! 🙌
Done. And I was running low on ideas too 😓. But no worries I'll just ask my unicorn. And read more pernico fanfiction 😍