Explaining (for some characters)

Ichigo
You woke in your bed, with ichigo next to you. You instantly sat up which you regretted doing, because you felt every dizzy. "(Y/n)? Are you feeling better? That thief hit you pretty hard.." He explained.

"Thief?"you questioned.
"Yeah..."

You couldn't remember anything. You could only remember blood on you face, and a huge sword. You knew he was lying, but you went along with.
-
You were at work when your head starting hurting really badly. "Dammit!" You yell as you run outside into a dark alley. You started getting flashbacks.
A creature...
Weird clothing of a faceless guy.
And a familiar person saying

"I'm sorry..."

The faceless guy was clearing up..
"Ichigo!" You yelled. You need answers and ran to his house.
You kept on banging on the door. "Open up ichigo kurosaki!"
"(Y/n)? You should be resting. The thief hit you pretty bad-"

You cut him off

"There is no thief kurosaki. Just a creature and you killing it. "
He sighed. "Look (y/n) you have to promise me you won't tell anyone. Not a soul. And if you see people with weird clothe attire... Pretend that they're not there. If they find out, if captain Yamamoto finds out. I'm screwed and so are you. I'm a soul-"

"I remember you explaining kurosaki. I just needed to clear things up. But one more question..."
He nodded.

"How come I can see them... I'm not supposed to am I?"

"I don't know... You must have a high reiryoku I guess. I'm not the Person you should ask..."
You nodded and turned around.
"Thanks for clearing things up kurosaki ." You said with a wave of a hand.
"(Y/n)!" He yelled.
"Yeah?"
"It's Ichigo." He said with a smile.
And you smiled as well.

Renji
You went to work as usual. You were still kind of pissed at Renji for leaving you there. Plus it made it weird that he disappeared like that.
-
Once you got to work you instantly spotted the pineapple head.
"Oi! Renji!" You yelled trying to catch his attention.
"(Y/n)! I'm sorry for leaving unexpectedly..." He nervously said
"Something came up..."

"Uh huh? I will believe you if you can explain the red haired chick."

"That was Rangiku Ma -" he stopped talking.

"You saw her?"
"No dumbass. I saw a unicorn instead."
He stood still. Deep in thought.

"(Y/n)... As a lieutenant of squad 6. It's my responsibility to take you to captain Yamamoto. "
"Are you on drugs pineapple head? What do you mean?"

"I mean that I'm taking you to the soul society."
You sighed.

"Alright, but you better explain. "
"I will"
-
"I am Abarai Renji . Lieutenant of squad 6. I am a soul reaper. And my job as a soul reaper is to protect souls and the living from creatures called hollows. That person that you saw appear is Matsumoto Rangiku. She 'shunpo' or used flash step to appear in front of me because there was a meeting I needed to be present at. "

You nodded. Going over the information.
He sighed
"And as a lieutenant. I have my responsibilities and duties.And one of them happen to be to report anything out of order or strange going on to captain Yamamoto.Your case happens to be one of them."

You nodded once again. You didn't feel scared. You trust pineapple head. And if It's his duty as a lieutenant, so be it.

"Alright.so where exactly is This captain yamamoto?"

Renji was pretty surprised that you showed no fear, or probably didn't even feel scared at all. He cleared his throat as he shook away from his thoughts.
"Squad 1 head quarters." Was all he said.