Meeting Yamamoto

Zaraki/ Hitsugaya / Renji

You and (name) arrived at Yamamoto's
Office. He told you to wait outside as he entered to inform him of your arrival.

"Okay (y/n) you can come in. Act natural"

"Renji! When someone says that to the other person, the person screws up! Be quiet!" You whispered as you walked in. Leaving him dumbfounded.

" (last name) (first name) " you heard Yamamoto say.

"Yes?"

" apparently you can see spirits right."

'I'm literally seeing you right now old man' you thought.

"Yes sir. "

"Since when?"

"I didn't know, if I'm being honest sir I just found out myself a couple hours ago."

"I see... (Y/n) . I know that it might not seem like a big deal (y/n), but it does to me, to the soul reapers, and it also affects your safety. I'm just going to cut this short (y/n) since the less you know the less you have to worry about.
I'm going to assign (name) to train you to control it in case something major happens. The least thing I want is for someone to get hurt. " he said as hit his cane on the floor.

Making you sweatdrop.
'Is that really necessary?' You thought.

"You can leave now (y/n). Please send (name) in" You nodded, bowed and left.

"So how'd it go?" (Name ) asked you as he laid his back to the wall.

"I guess you could say it was good. Does he always hit his cane on the floor when he dismisses you or? Oh and he needs you."

(Name) chuckled.
"Occasionally I guess "He said with a warm smile as he left.

.•.•.•.•.•.•
"Okay (y/n) I guess I'm your new trainer" (name) said with a sigh as he walked out of Yamamoto's office.

"And why are you sighing huh? I think I'm pretty great" you said with a smile, but it didn't last long.

"It's that I don't feel like training you. Not that I don't you aren't great, it's that I rather do something else than work related stuff" he said as you guys started walking.

Once he finished his sentence you had a flashback .
--
You and (Name) were out for coffee/hot cocoa and he was tired as hell . He kept on yawning and he almost fell asleep multiple times.
"(Name) Are you okay?" You asked.

"Yeah. It's just that work has been frustrating lately (name). Many incidents have been happening, a lot of meetings , paperwork ugh. I wish I could just have a week of peace. " he said as he laid his head back on the chair.
--
" why don't you just give me a book or something. I'll study and BOOM. I'll be set. I guess You would have to be there to see my progress ..." You rambled.

"(Y/n) it's my responsibility, and I can't just disobey a order"

"Well you aren't. You're gonna be there to give me advice and see if I'm making any progress by testing me. That's considered training... Yeah I'm sure of it"
(Name) sighed.

"Fine, but if I get in trouble I'm taking you down with me." He said with a smile before you both walked to a near library in the seireitei.