Chapter 5

Please don't hate me but Phoenix is dead. Tell me what you think. Suggestions and criticisms are warm-heartedly welcomed. Join me, let's drink a cup of tea!!.

"We become what we think about

"We become what we think about."

The world started to feel more darker, earth snapping on its axis. Everything began to move relatively faster than the amount she could have comprehended. Chaos used to rule the world once, but now, it still rules. Those who don't believe in magic would never find it but she never expected magic to come in the form of betrayal.

A hero turned villain. But he wasn't even a hero to begin with. He was a fox with a rabbit's mask, grabbing everything and putting them on danger. Titan is not to be trusted. Deep connection is the antidote to madness while in this case, lesser the connection, more did she go hallucinating.

It was as though her heart was plucked out of the cage, though he had inserted the knife through her abdomen. Pain was inevitable, but the pain of emotions was harder to handle. She didn't know the inner feelings she had. There was no labelling for what her chest felt. Heavy, but light. Empty yet full. Her brain falling apart but then again, the pieces started to come together. One word could explain them all.

Insane.

"What's wrong?" Titan sounded worried and anxious but she didn't take it. No, Titan is not nervous because he just stabbed her. "Tha- King Phoenix? Are you alright?" He stuttered.

He would have got an award for behaving as though he did nothing wrong. But then again, he will die by her hand even before he shall be nominated. The anger her eyes displayed was enough to start a forest fire.

"King? What happened? Why are you standing there frozen?" He asked, this time with a more convincing expression. The royal bloods shall only be stabbed from the back. Thinking about that factor, it is far more than clear that he himself has no dignity towards anyone.

She clenched her jaws, not wanting to look at his disgraceful face. Phoenix went mute, though the fumes that erupted from her ears were evident and not-so graphical. Heart erupting and breaking down to pieces, why she never knew.

"My majesty? Is something wrong?" He muttered again as her eyes started to shift between black and red, the feeling of agony and anger over coming her senses.

She dragged her arm softly through the wounded region, waiting for the cold blood to transfer into her pale hand. But it didn't. Healing would be fast, but not the wounds which went deep down her soul, making her feel numb. She looked down wide-eyed to find no fluid, no injury. Just the attire she wore covered with some dirt. She darted her eyes onto him, the feelings of rage overcoming what could only be distinguished as a mere curiosity.

Fury. The turmoil of possibilities.

Her eyes ended up being black as she hit him on the cheek. He flinched backwards from the effect, his face slowly straightening up from the immediate attack. His expression contained amusement. "Now that's what I thought the universal method of-" She cut him off with a shout, which made him take a few steps backward.