Chapter 9

Oh, hey again. Came back to read the rest? Go on then.. ENJOY!

'He who fights for love shall plan the revenge

'He who fights for love shall plan the revenge.'

Pain. Agony. The savour for blood. Hatred. Revenge. The love for war.

Her eyes glittered at the thought. Pain from Titan. His agony. Savour for his blood. Hatred towards he who broke her. Revenge, the sweetest purity. War is her love.

Phoenix entered the room, her arms clenching at the sides as she savoured the aroma around the red room. Blood, the liquid that keeps one alive. The man was tied to the wall, upside down by the legs, which caused the claws of hers to come out of her fleshed fingers. Eyes glowing in the most red.

"Now, what do we have here? A trespasser? What was the crime you committed?" Phoenix snarled in a sardonic tone. "What is your death house colour?" Fire. Fury.

The man shivered at her voice, as she removed the rope abruptly, causing him to lose grip and fall off face first. He dragged himself to the corner as she walked towards him, her fingers moving in a peculiar rhythm. "Don't be scared. I won't kill you. I am here to make you know about what death feels like. It is a bliss, you know, and a blessing, to feel death before you die."

"Life has been hard for me these days." She continued, looking at the bricked walls which had stains spread through them. "Since I turned eighteen, from the moment I showed my wonderful face to the fellow citizens. What do you think would be the cause?"

"I don't know, King." He muttered as his breath started to get uneven and sharp. Sharp as a sword as he tried to continue breathing with the most difficulty.

Phoenix smiled in an unamused manner. "Of course, you wouldn't, human. I didn't expect you to answer."

She bent down and took his hand, only to turn it around clockwise. "Life is unfair but can't it be a bit considerate of whom it is dealing with?" She queried rhetorically. "No, it wouldn't. Life is too egoistic to care about anything."

He couldn't scream as his eyes started to go up, behind the leads. "Did you know? The amount of bones on a normal human hand would approximately be a handful. How about we test that?" Her devilish smile returned as she took his fingers and pulled it out, blood pulping out of it as he tried to scream. He couldn't.

She stood up and turned around, shaking off the blood from her arms. "That's a handful. The theory was right, then." Phoenix held his other hand and laced her fingers with his. "Love is just over-rated. Have you fallen in love with anyone?"

He nodded slowly when the agonising pain struck through his blood vessels. "What was she like? Did you love her like yourself?"

His pain started to get a pinch more tolerable as he swallowed and answered to the question. "I did. Chloe was everything to me."