Epilogue

"You may now kiss the bride"the priest said.

Jihoon took a step forward as he cupped her cheeks to raise it upwards and a soft sensation plant on top of her lips.

All the audiences in the church applause when they kissed each other. He changes angle as she move in sync with him.

"That's enough now idiot"a voice of Woong appeared as he put on a smile.

Visible blush crept across both of their cheeks. Hyunmi scratch the back of her head while letting out a short chuckle.

"Even you're in this beautiful wedding dress, you still have that boyish side of yours"he joked and playfully send her a wink.

"That's just how I am Woong"she rolled her eyes and cross her arms.

"YUMIIII!!!"

A female high pitch voice exclaimed from a far as she tackled the bride with a tight hug that she almost fall to the floor from it.

"Whoa calm down"she spoke, gazing at the excited Hyewoo, her best friend.

"I'm just so excited to see you got married!! Congratulations!"she clapped her hands quickly like a seal.

She thanked her and saw Byul who is standing behind Hyewoo with a smile plastered on her face.

"Congratulations!"

"Thanks guys! And thanks for coming to my wedding"the bride thanked them again before engulfing them into her embrace.

"I've noticed that your hair is getting longer than usual"

"Ayy she's going to be a lot more feminine"

"Shut up"

A sudden arm wrapped around Jihoon's shoulder, making him his shoulder jump of surprise that he almost throw a punch to Soonyoung's face.

"God you scared me"Jihoon heave a sigh of relief.

"Congrats man. Never thought you would get married first before me"the older boy smirked, watching her girlfriend so excited towards her best friend.

"Then why don't you propose to her?"the younger boy asked, raising a brow.

"The time will come and I will let you know first"he beam a bright smile.

"Good luck then"

Hyunmi never knew this day would come so fast. She still can't believe that she's going to be his wife and as Lee Hyunmi. She's so much happier than before as she got the stay by his side forever.

That's what he wanted it tho. After being in college, he proposed to her on the same day as they were celebrating their anniversary and she couldn't say no to that.

He was being all sweet and even managed his schedule to spend his time with her due to how much he missed her. Such good times.

Both of the Kim and Lee family went to congratulate them as they thanked them both.

"Mom is so proud of you sweetie!"her mother pinch her cheeks with tears in her eyes.

"Can't believe my daughter is all grown up now"her father smiled warmly, patting her shoulder.

"Please take care of him for us"Jihoon's mother said as the girl just nodded her head.

---

"Don't be too nervous about it Hoon"she said, trying to calm him down but he just kept on shaking.

"W-What if I fail? What if the judges won't like me? What if they don't want to take me as an idol?"he stammered with the what ifs question while staring right at her eyes.