chapter 9

Nic and abby go shopping, they arrive  at  the  shops  and  they browse all the  clothes, in the  end nic buys abby some knew clothes since  she  doesn't have  much  to  wear, before  leaving  the  shop abby made nic wander through the baby  clothes  section  and  she  seen items  of clothing  she  liked but she  decided  not  to  buy clothing  for  her  baby  because  she  didn't want to jinx it like  last time, once the clothes were brought, they  took a  trip to  the  bookstore in there abby managed to find  books to help  her  study and  learn  knew things they also picked up workbooks so abby could test herself and make sure she is ready for night school.

Before  finishing  there girly shopping  trip, nic stuck  to her promise  and  she  took abby to  the  coffee  shop, they sat down  and  order two sandwiches and  a  hot chocolate  for abby and  a tea for nic.

Nic: so are you  happy  with  your  clothes  we brought.
Abby: yeah great can't wait  to buy other stuff along the way.
Nic: good  so  have  you decided  what you really  want  to  study?
Abby: yeah but  my old  school  won't take  me back I'd probably  have  to  start all over again.
Nic: not necessarily some  local  colleges  do night school we could  enrol you in evening classes so you  can brush up on your  maths and  English.
Abby: great but what would I do during the day?
Nic: well  I  trust you that  you  can stay at home  do chores and  homework, and  I  will  organise trying to get you into an volunteering job in the  hospital.
Abby: great how  is your  sandwich?
Nic: fine.
Abby: good  look I have nothing else  to get so when you  finished eating  we can  go home.
Nic: are you  sure we can  stay  a little  but longer.
Abby: no offense  I would  but you look  like you need some sleep.
Nic: thanks for your honesty and  I probably  do so  let's go.
Abby: sure thing.

Nic and  abby pay for  there meal and  then they leave, they headx out to the  car with shopping  bags in tow, they put all the  bags in the boot and  then they  get into  the  car and  soon  they  are off home.

They  arrive  home and  sort out the bags, abby puts her stuff  in  her room but she  keeps out her work  books, she makes  nic go upstairs  and  sleep  for  an hour or two, while  nic slept abby got on and did some maths on the settee.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Chastain hospital

Conrad  walked out of an patient hospital room after talking to  them about why he is sick, but then the patient angered conrad  by telling  him he  wanted a knew  doctor  but to conrad the guy was a hypochondriac who only wanted  attention.
As he walked  out he walked to the  nurses station and  placed the patient tablet in the rack he was just  about to get his  next patient chart when  he  sees a man  stood at the  end of the corridor, he looks  up and  he realised that the  man is his  father, the  two walk towards each other and they meet halfway.

Conrad: dad what  are you  doing  here?
Marshall: I was in town on business  and  decided to come  and  see  what  is happening  in  my sons life?
Conrad: great I have a lot to tell  you  let's get a coffee.
Marshall: good.
Conrad  guides  his  father to  the  cafeteria, they get there drinks  and  then  they find  a  table, they sit down  and stare at each other.
Marshall: so how  is everything going?
Conrad: its fine  but I do have  some  stuff  to tell  you.
Marshall: like  what?
Conrad: well  how  would  you  like  to  be  a grandfather?
Marshall: what are you joking  minds me.
Conrad: nope Nic is ten weeks  pregnant nearly  eleven.
Marshall: congratulations son I am proud.
Conrad: thanks  dad but that's  not all the  news.
Marshall: what  else  do you  need  to  tell me.
Conrad: well  yesterday  me and  Nic met a young  girl on the  streets addicted to heroin, her parents don't want  her so we have decided to take   her in, so you  are already a grandfather if you  would accept  Abby into our family.