Chapter 21

She was deeply asleep when her eyes cracked open because of the sound of footsteps coming toward her bed. The person pulled up the cover, laid down next to her carefully, and pulled the cover back up. Her heart was beating in her throat and she was too afraid to move. He snuggled to her back and wrapped his arm around her waist while sliding his other arm below her pillow and hugging her just above her breasts. The stiffness left her body as soon as she smelt that familiar masculine smell. She sighed in relief and put her arms on his hugging one.

"Did I scare you?" Kakashi whispered "I'm sorry, I didn't want to" he pulled down his mask and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"It's okay, I'm happy you're here" She snuggled into him more.

"I couldn't leave you here alone" he kissed her neck

His strong hugging arms wrapped around her and his big muscular body pressed against her tiny one made her feel safe and cared for. She smiled from ear to ear in happiness and placed a kiss on his arm.

"I'm sorry, I made you reveal your face in front of the guys today" she said quietly out of nowhere

Kakashi just chuckled at first and hugged her more tightly.

"Don't be sorry for being breathtaking" he said nicely

"So..." she whispered "I thought you were shocked by how bony I am...I thought you found me unattractive" she continued

"I forgot to pull my mask back because I saw a gorgeous woman looking at me in a towel reaching just below her butt." he kissed her neck "Yes, you did lose weight, but you still look beautiful Sakura"

Sakura just smiled in happiness and snuggled into him more. 

"Name any man, who wouldn't have had the same reaction seeing you in a towel so short" he whispered in a husky voice as he stroked his hand lightly on the side of her waist down to the side of her butt while burying his face into her neck and taking a deep breath. Just the memory of her in a towel turned him on already and the fact he was holding her in his arms pressed against his body only increased his craving for her.

She felt sparkles run through her body because of the way he touched her and gasped a little, which made Kakashi grab into her waist a little harder. He pushed her hair away from her neck with his nose and started kissing her neck more and more passionately. He felt her melting in his arms from his kisses which turned him on even more.

Sakura moaned quietly and pressed her butt against Kakashi's manhood unintentionally when she felt something hard pressing against her bottom.

"See? I wasn't lying. If you would be "unattractive" that wouldn't have happened" He chuckled and stroked her waist and stomach as he placed gentle kisses on the outer side of her ear.

His hand travelled downwards until he reached her butt and squeezed it gently, which made her moan quietly and him groan into her back while holding onto her tightly, trying to hold himself back from making her his right away. Sakura turned her head in his direction to face him, he kissed her immediately, while turning her on her back and climbing on top of her.

He leaned on his elbows placed next to her sides and positioned himself between her legs. She wrapped her legs around his waist and reached up to stroke the side of his face with her palms and kissed him passionately. He moaned in a deep voice, took an urgent quick breath, and kissed her back hungrily while grabbing the side of her face gently. They kissed each other with such passion it drove them both crazy. They wanted more.

Kakashi slowly stroked her upper body all the way down until he reached the end of her oversized shirt. It took every bit of his self-control to do it slowly, but he didn't want to scare her by being too rough. He slowly slid his hands under her shirt, brushing against the lace thong she was wearing and travelling upwards until he reached her breast. He stroked it gently and then squeezed it as he was kissing her. Sakura parted their lips as she gasped in pleasure and pulled Kakashi in for more. He straightened himself up quickly, took off his shirt then reached for hers, and took it down.

He leaned down against her and as their bare skin pressed against each other they both let out a quiet gasp. He kissed her lips passionately while stroking her thighs that were wrapped around his waist. Kakashi moved his kisses first to her ear, then went down with them slowly all the way on her neck and took his time just above her collar bone until she was panting in pleasure and grabbing his hair with her little fingers hardly. Kakashi enjoyed hearing her moans and feeling her hardening grasp on his body which was caused by him. He smirked as he travelled downwards brushing against her skin with his lips until he reached her bosom. He kissed it gently, which made Sakura arch her back and gasp in pleasure. He kissed her breast more and more passionately which made her grab onto him more and more hardly and pant quicker.

He suddenly reached down and grabbed her butt hardly as he was kissing her breasts, which made her moan loudly in pleasure. He could feel sparks running through his body from her voice. She pressed her bottom hardly against his lower parts without even realizing it, but Kakashi felt every movement. He carefully slid his hand under her thong as he went up with his kisses to her mouth, but his body stiffened as he buried his face into her neck with a stuck breath, when his fingers felt the wetness. Sakura panted in pleasure as she felt his hand, but he pulled it back and kneeled up.

"I'm sorry, but I can't hold myself back anymore if we continue" He told her in a husky voice as he stroked her thighs trying to get a hold of himself.

She didn't know what to answer as she wanted him more than anything, but she didn't want to come off as an easy woman.

"I don't want you to think that I only came back to have sex with you" he told her as he laid down on top of her gently between her legs, placing his head over her breasts. "I came back because I didn't want to leave you alone. I didn't even want to wake you up. I just wanted to be here with you, making sure, that you're fine" he said as Sakura wrapped her arms around him and caressed his hair.

"I know" she placed a kiss on his hair "I know that you care for more than only my body" she said nicely

"Exactly" he answered "But it's still hard to resist you, with the looks you have" he smirked as he raised his head to look at her. Although it was dark in the room, the moonlight and light from the street gave just enough light, that he could see her beautiful angelic smiling face.

"You don't look so bad yourself, you know?" she chuckled

"I'm aware of that, this is why I'm wearing a mask" he winked playfully "Otherwise every woman would fall in love with me" he teased Sakura, who started laughing.

He lifted himself up on his elbows and caressed her cheeks with his palms as he was scanning her face with furrowed brows but soft eyes. She looked at him with a loving smile, which made him shake his head and sigh.

"What?" she giggled

"How can you be so unbelievably beautiful?" he smiled lightly at her.

She just rolled her eyes as she smiled, then bent in and kissed him. He kissed her back as he cupped her cheeks, then pulled away slowly, climbed down of her, and lay down on his side facing Sakura. She pulled up the covers and snuggled into his chest as he wrapped his arms around her and placed a kiss on the top of her head.

"Good night Kakashi" she looked up at him

"Good night Sakura" He answered before placing a last kiss on her lips.