Percy's POV

My eyes bored into the bell tower and I sighed.

Architecture class, again. Should have just taken latin over it.

I walked into the main building and stared at the Neptune statue. Hi dad.

The statue did not reply.

"Percy! Where have you been man?" My current good friend, Bryce Anderson grinned and waved at me from across the hall. I caught up with him.

"What class do you have right now?" I peeped a look at him.

He frowned, "Music, of course. Dad left one of his special instruments here for me." He was the son of Apollo, the God of Music and Poetry. "Do you have architecture?"

I grunted a small yes and he laughed. It sounded like bells. "At least you get to see her."

Her. Annabeth. Thinking about her made me feel much better. I could stare at her for the entire class, like I had been doing for the past four months. It was better than hearing Ms. Caryae talk about buildings and statues anyway. Annabeth was always interested in the classes, especially this one; scribbling notes and answering questions every chance she got with a spark in her grey eyes. She would then proceed to tell me about the new structures she'd designed or the new ideas she had in mind for the redesigning of Olympus.

Yes, she's the head designer for Olympus, the home of Greek Gods.

Bryce and I went our separate ways, and I reached a huge class, full of small clay-made colonies, each building a distinct shape. There were blueprints all over the walls, and the ceiling was painted gold, with Roman scripts.

Ms. Caryae was already sitting on her dusty table, working on another blueprint. She looked in her mid-thirties, but everyone knew she was at least two thousand years old. Her glasses slipped slightly, and she looked up.

"Annabeth!" She beamed. "The sculpture you submitted last week, I've been giving it a thought."

Three metres across from me, stood my girlfriend. Her blonde hair was tied in a ponytail and she looked anxious.

"It's perfect! There is not a single flaw, dear."

Of course it's perfect, it's Annabeth.

"What about that edge, Ms. Caryae? Do you think it would hold if you put pressure on it?" Annabeth frowned, pointing at somewhere in the blueprint.

"Yes it would. After all, you created it." I smiled at her and casually put my arm around her shoulders.

She looked at me and my breath hitched, it's quite distracting honestly. If she looked at me like this in battle, I would be Percy pancake before I could blink. But there would be no battle anytime soon, I thought.

New Rome wasn't exactly safe, but it was the safest demigods could be. Spending the summers in Camp Jupiter, or visiting Camp Half Blood once in a while, and staying in New Rome University for the rest of the year put us under magical and physical protection.

Thinking of Camp Half Blood settled a heavy feeling in my stomach. Annabeth and I had only come here four months ago, but I missed the camp and our friends.

I'd spent almost every summer at the camp ever since I was 12, and even Clarrisse couldn't take away the happy memories I'd had there. I couldn't wait for the Argo II annual meeting in June, with only two months to go.

She grinned, "Seaweed brain, why don't you go sit down while I collect my stuff?"

"Are you sending me away?" I puckered.