3 Months with the Prince Chapter 21 Lisa

I just want to thank MustangStar for the banner on the side.

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter!

Alexis's P.O.V:

It's already August and i'm beginning to doubt that Philip will ever propose to me. I barely see him around after the interview. Apparently he's been discussing some things with the king that i'm not suppose to know about.

I was walking down the hall when i saw David coming towards me. Carp! What am i going to do? Who knows what he's planning? I decided to just calm down and walked towards him. He smiled when he saw me.

"You were pretty good last night Alex." he said coolly.  I nodded, "thanks." He shuffled his foot awkwardly, "listen i know that we've haven't talk since the day i told you i liked you but there's no need to be awkward anymore." I nodded for him to continue, "well i met this girl. Her name's Lisa and she came here for the competition but everyone knows you won."

So that was the girl that was with David that day. I have to meet this Lisa for myself. "I cleared my throat, "well good. Now we both have somebody. I guess i should go now." He touched my wrist and i jumped back in surprised. He pulled back his hand, "i'm sorry i just wanted to tell you something and i didn't want you to go."

I sighed, "what is it?" He rubbed his neck, "well it's just that i don't want you to get hurt you know. I mean he's a prince and you're just a girl. You look like you love him a lot and it'll be sad when he breaks up with you."

I crossed my arms, "and how do you know that he will break up with me? I mean we're thinking about getting married." He nodded, "i'm just giving you a heads up." I looked at him confused, "give me a heads up for what?"

He shook his head, "you know what just forget it it was just something i overheard. Probably nothing. Just be careful ok." He touched my arm and this time i didn't budge. He cleared his throat, "i'm alway open if you need someone to comfort you."

I nodded and watched as he left. What was that all about? Could he know something about what the king and Philip are talking about? I decided to shake it off. This could be another way to split me and Philip up and i'm not going to fall for it. Now on to finding out who this Lisa is.

I walked and sat by Jenny. None of the other girls really noticed me walking in. I whispered to Jenny, "hey do you know a girl name Lisa?" She nodded, "yeah and why are you whispering?" I sighed, "i'll tell you later now tell me where she is."

Jenny pointed to a black haired girl with blue eyes. She was wearing a black dress that reached her thigh. It was strapless and she was wearing high heels. Why would David date a girl like her? Apparently every girl had their eyes on her. What is she saying anyways?

I walked over to her. She glared at me when i sat down next to her. i held out my hand nicely and forced a smile, "hi i'm Alex. You must be Lisa." She rolled her eyes, "Does it look like i care?" All the other girls laughed like that was suppose to be funny.All these girls remind me of Samantha. All i know is that that voice was definitely the one i heard the other day with David.

I took back my hand, "i heard you were dating David." She smirked, "jealous much?" I shook my head, "i was just wondering casue you know he used to be my friend. She rolled her eyes, "yeah before you broke his heart by choosing a prince over him. What do you even want anyways?"

I sighed, "Well never mind i should probably get going." I stood up and grabbed Jenny. We rushed out of there. "What was that?" She asked when we were far enough away from them. "Follow me." I said. I lead her to my room and closed the door.