⠀⠀⠀ YALARA

• MOONS ————— N/A

• MOONS
————— N/A

• GRID COORDINATES
—————  I-21

• TERRAIN
————— DESERT

NATIVE SPECIES
————— YALARAN (EXTINCT)

• IMMIGRATED SPECIES
————— NOGHRI

AFFILIATION
————— GALACTIC EMPIRE
————— IMPERIAL REMNANT

YALARA was a primitive planet located within the Yalara system of the Wild Space.

YALARANS were a sentient, yet primitive, species native to the Wild Space planet Yalara. Their homeworld was hidden by a cloaking device created by the Jedi Master Broden Kel Verdox, who believed that the Yalarans were not yet prepared for integration into the galaxy. Later, however, Noghri commandos traveled to Yalara, killed all the Yalarans, and set about guarding the device.

YALARA was originally inhabited by a primitive species of Yalarans that were not ready to become part of galactic society. To protect them, Jedi Master Broden Kel Verdox installed a cloaking device that masked the whole planet from the galaxy.

NOGHRI were sent there, who wiped out the Yalarans defending the device.

AFTER returning to the Jedi Academy, Skywalker suspected that Darth Vader, who used many Noghri as slaves and bodyguards, had ordered the Noghri to exterminate the Yalarans and guard the cloaking device. The remaining Noghri on Yalara were returned to Honoghr.

SOURCE: starwars.fandom.com (wookiepeedia)