The kiss

IRA POV

I gulp down a lump that I never knew was there. Slowly, I start to tremble and shake. I look at those forest green eyes and I go silent. I just have that feeling that he's somehow going to harm me soon but he's not. It's such a weird feeling and I feel stuck in-between.

"Nervous are you babe?" He asked, his voice husky. I slowly shake my head when he chuckles and it is just the cutest thing you can hear! Wait, what am I saying?

"That was quite a run. Now let's go to my room and start things off fresh?" He grins at me and I am scared shitless here!! Man, he's hot but damn right creepy! Who says that to someone they barely know?! I slowly shake my head at him, but make sure he can see it's a no.

"Don't worry babe, I won't hurt you. Maybe I marking you will but after it’s all pleasure." He said with a smirk on his face. With that I start to cry. Not full on crying, but like tears coming out and me silent. I guess you could call it a sob? I look down at me feet only to have him hold my face with both of his hands and pulling my face up to his. He wipes away my tears with his thumb and I notice the pain and hurt in his eyes. It angers me a bit.

"No." I whisper and he looks taken aback.

"No what?" He looked confused.

“No! I will not be your mate! I do not want to have a mate! I don't want to bear your mark on my neck! I don't want you! I- I Ira Raaz reje-" My screaming was cut off with him kissing me. I don't know what came over me but I co-operated for a bit before I realised that I was making out with my alpha mate in the front of my bedroom door. I pushed him away from me, startling him a bit. 

He came close to me and laid his forehead on mine and whispered, "You're mine and only mine. Don't you ever forget that." And with that he pecked my lips and left me standing there, wondering what the heck just happened. 

I slid down the door and put my knees up to my chest and cried my heart out. I was crying for so many reasons. For finding my mate, for allowing our relationship to jump a step that fast and for acting so weak in front of him. I really wanted to be that brave girl that could over look her past and move on but look at me; I can't even look in my mates eyes without crying from fear.

I was crying for a few minutes when I felt someone place there arm around my shoulder and pull me into a hug. I thought it was Gabe but when I looked up, it was Cliff. He hugged me and I felt great comfort in his arms. I'm sure this man is bi polar. Glares at me then smiles and now this? What's next? Crying with me!?

"Shhh, it's ok." He murmured while rubbing my back.

“No it's not. You won't understa-" I was cut short when Gabe opened the door and saw us. Thank fully I was leaning on Cliff otherwise I would have got pulled in. I look up to meet Gabe black eyes.

"What the f*** did you do to her?!" Gabe growled while grabbing the back of Cliff's neck and then her shoved him to the wall, moving his hand really fast to the front of Cliffs neck.

"I di- did noth-nothing bro." Cliff stutters. Gabe didn't buy it. I noticed that Cliff was about a foot off the floor and he was struggling to get Gabe’s hand off. I slowly get up and go to Gabe. I put my hand on his shoulder and he immediately loosens.

"He's right Gabe, he didn't do it. He was trying to comfort me." Gabe drops Cliff onto the floor and I watch as Cliff gasps for air.

"Don't ever touch her again! Understood?!" Gabe growls. Poor Cliff nods then gets up and runs to a room, not far from ours and I think it's his. Gabe instantly turns around and pulls me in for a hug. I sob some more and he whispers soothing words to me. He pulls back and wipes my tears. "Stop crying, you look ugly." He winks and I chuckle then punch him on the shoulder. I notice his eyes are back to blue. He rubs his arm and whines, "What was that for?!"