Part 5

Y/N POV
"How fucking dare you talk to my girlfriend in that tone?" I looked behind Jennie and believe me, my heart stopped.

A shadow came from behind.

The owner of it belongs to the one and only devil.

Soobin...

"Your girlfriend?" I raised my eyebrows. Everything in my dreams is slowly coming true... except the part me falling in love with this rude-ass guy. Eww barf, I would rather jump off the cliff.

"Yes, why do you have any doubt because I'll clear it, come here baby" he turned his eyes to Jennie, snaking his hand around her tiny waist and pulling
her closer to him and then locking his lips with hers.

"Ummm...okay then" I scoffed in disgust like why are you making out in the cafeteria.

"Aww baby you're so sweet" Jennie pecked his cheek.

"Anything for you baby...by the way Ms. Easy Target can you move because that seat only belongs to Jennie not you..." he pointed his finger close to my face as if I didn't know he was talking about me.

"I don't see her name though..." I chuckled when I saw Soobin's faces getting scrunched up in frustration.

"And I don't see yours either" Soobin snapped back.

"Mr. Rude haven't you ever heard of first come first? hmm I'm sorry for misunderstanding that your brain actually worked but I guess I was wrong" I turned around and with a fork plopped some rice in my mouth because boii I was hungry.

"You little bitch—" Soobin shouted.

"Leave her Soobin it's fine we can sit there..." Jennie stopped Soobin from smacking the fork in my hand, and she pointed to the seat next to Lia.

"Sure baby, and you...don't sit there from here on or you'll see my worse side. And trust me you don't wanna see that Y/N" he whispered in my ear and emphasized my name which gave me chills all over my body.

*time skip*

"Auntie Lina I'm home!!" I opened the door and screamed in excitement.

"Noona!??! finally you're here I've been waiting for you...you didn't even say goodbye this morning!" I heard a sweet voice from the kitchen.

"Aigoo did my lilttle bro miss his big sister?" I looked at Joy seeing his cute face nod.

"Ofcourse missy, oh how was school?" he said while tapping the chair next to him, gladly accepting his offer and sat next to him.

"Oh don't even get me started, it was just the first day and there's already chaos with Mr. Rude" I crossed my arms tugging into my chest just with the thought of him.

"Mr—what? Mr. Rude? who is he...oh your new crush noona ?!" he clapped his hands together.

"C-crush?! you crazy I can barely look at him for 2 seconds without cussing and you are saying I like him? oh hell nah..." I shaked my head sideways.

"Noona chill you can't judge a person by what they seem from the outside remember? you were the one who told me that" he tapped my shoulder to calm me down.

"Aigoo you're getting so mature Joy...keep it up. By the way where is auntie Lina?" I ruffled his hair which I know annoys him.

"Yahh! don't ruffle my hair I just brushed it, and auntie Lina is taking a shower" he pouted in the cutest way.

"Okay fine...I'll go now and freshen up" I got up from the chair and started walking towards my bedroom.

"Okay see ya at dinner, and also give Mr. Rude a chance he might be as bad as you think he is
...remember don't judge a book by its cover—"

"Yeah yeah I know..." I waved with my back facing him as I walked up the stairs to my bedroom.

JOY POV
Aishh noona you didn't even let me finish.

Don't judge a book by its cover...because it could be the best one you've ever read.

Author's Note: 😳