Part 11

Y/N POV
"I swear I would kill her if I wanted to, but that doesn't fit my vibe Lia... Lia! are you even listening?" I snapped my fingers in front her face. "Oh sorry...y/n did I ever tell you that I was best friend with Jennie?" we kept walking intertwined our arms.

"Wait really?" I looked to the side of her face. "Yeah we were best friends until she started changing everything about her...her looks, attitude towards me, and then we grew apart" Lia drooped her body in sorrow.

"You know...I will never leave you cutie" I poked her nose hoping to make her giggle and she did. "Me too y/n..." she stopped walking and then hugged me tightly.

"Oh look, our tents" I pointed out when I saw our tents 203 and 204. "Oohh they look so pretty...let's go change into something comfy I feel sweaty in this outfit" Lia yawned and I nodded dragging my suitcase in my tent. I changed into something cute yet casual, before tying my hair into a low messy bun. Ahh I feel so comfy!

I walked to open the zip of my tent to get out when someone from the other side opened it at the same time as I did

I walked to open the zip of my tent to get out when someone from the other side opened it at the same time as I did. Our eyes made interestingly a long eye contact until I broke it off. Why did I stare for so long? Why was I not able to look away from Soobin? Ughh damn his beautiful eyes—what did I just say?...his eyes are demonic...that's more like me.

"You done checking me out?" I asked Soobin who's eyes were going up and down my outfit.

"Yeah I am..." he a smiled before bumping my shoulder and passed me walking inside the tent. Wait what did he just say? Am I hearing this wrong.

"Whatever...I'm heading out, the right side of the tent is mine so don't touch any of my belongings" I pointed my finger to my side. "Okay..." he turned around back to open his suitcase and then I walked out. Why is he being normal with me? Wait did I do something wrong?

After that I walked to where our teachers had told us to meet up. Realizing I was a tad early and Lia wasn't there either I sat on the wooden bench to take a view at the beautiful sunset. *tap tap* I turned to see who it was and my heart stopped.

"What's up y/n...why haven't you responded to any
of my texts?" San took a seat next to me.

"Oh so that anonymous text was from you? I should've guessed" I shaked my head thinking of my stupidity.

"Lol what do you mean I always called you chubby...chubby" he smirked before pinching my cheeks. "Yahh! I'm not that chubby anymore...so stop calling me that" I slapped his hands.

"Wow...what happened to the y/n that was always scared of my presence?" he looked curiously making a pouty face. "She's dead..." I smirked softly before standing up and was about to leave when he grabbed my wrist.