Part 10

Y/N POV
"Wow...just wow" I was speechless at the sight in front me. The camping site is so much more beautiful than I imagined it would be. The sun was slowing coming down giving golden sun rays reflecting at our faces making everyone look ethereal. Even Soobin... I looked to the left where he was also enjoying the beauty of nature. But then my eyes landed to the person next to Soobin, it was Jennie taking selfies of her and Soobin. I forgot she existed... just when I thought that I caught San looking at me, I also forgot he existed.

"Damn y/n you were right...this is beautiful" Lia walked from behind placing her arm around my shoulder. "I know dummy, I'm always right" I poked her forehead.

 "I know dummy, I'm always right" I poked her forehead

"Okay listen up students, there are some rules you need to follow in order to be safe and not get lost!1

1. No going out after 10pm
2. You have to stay in touch with your assigned tent roommate. Meaning keeping track of where
and how they are.
3. There's no signals here so your phone won't work, we'll be giving all of you individual walkie talkies.
That's all now for your safety purposes tent roommates will include one girl and one guy."

"What?!!" a lot of students shouted including me and Lia. "Here is the list look at it and find your partner" Mrs. Lee said then got out a piece of paper with the roommate list and slammed it on a wooden table.

Beomgyu & Jennie (208)
Kai & Ara (211)
Taehyun & Soyoung (207)
Mark & Lisa (215)
San & Lia (204)
Soobin & Y/N (203)
(More students)

"Let's go check Lia" I walked over to the crowded table, scanning my eyes down the paper praying to god I don't get Soobin or San.

"Oh my gosh y/n your roommate is Soobin!" Lia spoke excitedly. "What!!! let me check" my finger traces down the paper this time getting a better view when another finger touched mine. And made an eye contact with Soobin. My heart is racing so much...please stop...he could probably hear it.

"Hello roommate" he spoke again with his husky deep morning voice and smirked.

"Hello..." I said looking down internally cussing out loud. Why did it have to be him? Out of all the guys this...this is what you give me god?

"Y/n what tent number are you I'm 204" Lia spoke waiting for me to answer her. "We're 203" Soobin answered her before I could.

"Yess, lets go together...come on San" San nodded the Lia locked her arm with mine but before we could walk Jennie interrupted us.

"Soobin baby I wanted to be with you! instead you got this ugly bitch" she eyed my whole body.

"Excuse me honey...but for your kind information I didn't want to be paired with your boyfriend either..." I scoffed at her audacity.

"Pfft liar I know you will try to steal and seduce my baby in this trip!" she hugged Soobin tightly trying to make me jealous? Bitch that ain't gonna make me jealous.

"Haha nice one Jennie but I have better choice in men than you to be honest...excuse me" I bowed, then looking back at Jennie "but I don't have time for your bullshit, I'm here to enjoy this trip with my friends I would be glad if you didn't interrupt from here on..." I grabbed my suitcase with one hand and then Lia with the other and walked confidently to my tent.

Soobin POV
"That fucking bitch! did you see how she talked to me baby! baby do me a favor and ruin this trip for her I wanna see her cry..." Jennie tugged my sleeves.

"Oh baby I will do more than that...but in order to do that you will have to allow me to get close to her" I grinned at the thought of my plan to make her cry. Y/n probably thought San was worse? Oh baby you haven't even seen the damage I can do to you!

"If it means seeing her cry in pain and being shattered...then ofcourse do whatever you want..." she pecked my lips before waving goodbye, going back to her friends.

Why do I feel a little bit hesitant about this plan?

No Soobin...you fucking hate y/n.
Make her want you...and once she does...
I'll throw her away like a piece of trash.

Author's Note: 😖