Final

Y/N POV
"You looking for me baby?" I heard a husky whisper.

"Who the f*ck you calling baby I have a boyfri—" I shouted before turning around and when I did it was a tall handsome man standing. It was my handsome boyfriend to be more precised. Why does he look so hot wtf?!!

"Well I suggest you break up that boyfriend" Soobin stepped closer. My heart is thumping so quick.

"Nope I will never..." I whispered sexily seeing his face turn a tint of pink.

"Come here baby I missed you" he wrapped me into a warm hug. I smiled when I smelled his scent.

"You saw me yesterday Soobin" I chuckled in his arms before we broke apart and looked at eachother.

"I know that's a lot time apart though...I missed your voice, your smile, your lips, your eyes, you... everything!!" he pouted cutely and I grabbed his hands.

"Yo! lovebirds come dance already it's a slow song let's goo!!" Lia shouted for the other side of the room. We both nodded and came to the dance floor, and started slow dancing.

"Hey Soobin I always wanted to tell you something," he smiled and nodded.

"What is it?" He brought me closer pressing our bodies together.

"I saw you in my dreams before I even met you...I don't know how to explain it." I spoke making him raise his eyebrows and stare with wide eyes.

"W-what? I-I also saw you in my dreams before I met you. And you know when I slammed you into the lockers seeing you turn around...I was speechless." He smiled softly and I was at shock now. How could it be?

"I guess we were meant to be together from the beginning baby, that's why we both saw each other in our dreams." He pecked my lips before turning it more intimate and slow.

"Please don't break my heart" I glanced away from his face.

"I will never...until my last breath" he kissed my forehead gently making me feel butterflies.

"Soobin...I love you." I spoke shyly, as I tucked my bangs.

"And I love you y/n, thank you for being the reason I wake up everyday" he pecked my lips again and we dance all night long together.

I thought you were just in my dreams, but then it turned into reality. I'm glad you were my bully...a bully that I'm in love with forever now.

Author's Note : That's a wrap babies for My Bully series hope you enjoyed it!!! There a new series coming very soon 😉😉🤞🏻✨