𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙, 𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚.

"One last push, Nini!" The doctor announced

"One last push, Nini!" The doctor announced. Nini was sweating and gripping Ricky's hand like her life depended on it.

Well, someone else's life depended on it.

Nini pushed one more as hard as she could, until cries filled the room. Nini immediately started crying, Ricky wiping away her sweat and tears with a towel.

"You did it, lovely." He whispered as he kissed her forehead. She smiled up at him and he leaned down to kiss her.

Nini and Ricky were welcoming their third addition to the Bowen clan. The first being a golden retriever named Frankie. They had their first child 9 months after their wedding. Perfect timing. Jackson Taylor Bowen was born on November 14th. Now, Nini just gave birth to their second child. They wanted to keep the gender a surprise.

"Say hello to your daughter!" The nurse placed the baby girl into Nini's arms, causing Nini to instantly cry at the sight of her.

"A girl, Ricky!" Nini gasped as she looked at the tiny beauty in her arms. Ricky kissed the top of her head, then brushed the cheek of his baby girl with his thumb.

"Let me clean her off real quick. Dad, do you want to cut the cord?" The nurse asked. Ricky felt the bile rise in his throat, but agreed anyway. In a few minutes, the new Bowen baby was placed back into Nini's arms. She was swaddled with a blanket and a pink hat covering her small head.

"Do you two have a name picked out, or should I give you sometime to figure it out?" The nurse asked politely. Nini looked up at Ricky who nodded at her.

"Harper Alexis Bowen." Nini smiled at her baby. Harper.

Ricky went over to the nurse to help the spelling, before walking out to get the family. Seconds later, Ricky entered with Nini's moms and his parents, as well as Jack who was in Dana's arms.

"Nini, sweetie! She's beautiful!" Carol gushed as she walked up to her daughter. "What's her name?"

"Harper Alexis Bowen."

Perfection.

----

A few years later and 3 year old Harper is playing in the front yard with Alexander, Carlos and Seb's son. Nini's rocking their newest addition, 7 month old Bethany, in her arms on their front porch.

After Ricky's dad retired, he moved to Long Beach with Miss Jenn. Jennifer. Ricky took over his old house, Nini's moms living down the street. Ricky walked out of the house will almost 5 year old Jackson, who wanted to play fetch with Frankie.

"Hey, lovelies. How are my favorite girls doing?" Ricky asked, giving Nini a quick kiss.

"Daddy! That's gwoss!" Harper called from the front yard, causing Carlos and Seb to laugh at the sweet girl.

"She takes after Ricky." Carlos pointed out, sitting on the porch swing with his arm around Seb.

Nini laughed, bouncing Bethany on her knee, "I know. It's like living with three of them." Ricky rolled his eyes and sat down in the rocking chair next to Nini. Bethany made grabby hands towards Ricky, making his heart swell. She gurgled as Nini handed her over to Ricky.

"Do you guys plan to have anymore kids?" Seb asked. His sister was currently pregnant as a surrogate for him and Carlos, they had another boy on the way.

"Dear God, I hope not." Nini laughed, keeping an eye on the kids in the front yard.

"Hey, we make beautiful children!" Ricky defended himself.

"Yes, but you need to calm down your aggressively fertile sperm." Nini said to him, looking at Bethany who was falling asleep in her father's arms. "Get a vasectomy or something."

Carlos and Seb laughed at Nini's comeback, causing Bethany to stir a little.

----

It got later in the night and Carlos, Seb and Alexander went home. Not before Alexander gave Harper a kiss on the cheek.

Ricky gave him a high five.

Nini had just finished putting Harper to bed when Ricky walked out of Bethany's nursery.

"Is she down?" Nini asked. Ricky nodded and they made their way to their room on the first floor.

Nini turned on the shower, ready to get all the kids' dirt from her. Ricky was brushing his teeth when he saw Nini undressing.

"Without me?" Ricky joked causing Nini to raise an eyebrow at him.

"Bowen, I'm not having a fourth kid." Nini said as she hopped into the shower.

"Who said anything about a fourth kid? I know how to stop that." Ricky smirked at his wife. She stuck her head out of the shower.

"Get in, stupid."

He sure did know how to stop a fourth baby.

----
hi! i hope u enjoy this chapter! pls comment and vote!
- norie <3