𝙞'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚.

"Harper!" Ricky called from downstairs

"Harper!" Ricky called from downstairs. "Alex is here!"

Nini smiled as she heard the interaction from her and Ricky's joint office. She saved her document and walked into the living room, where Alexander was standing. Nini and Seb always joked about their kids falling in love like Ricky and Nini did. They never really did think it was actually going to happen. 

"Hey, Alexander!" Nini smiled to the boy who looked like he wanted to puke. 

"Hi Mrs. Bowen." Alex greeted back.

"Alex, how many times have I told you, call me Nini." She laughed, as the boy let out a big breath. Ricky walked over to Nini and kissed her temple, starting some small talk between his wife and Alex.

They all stopped talking as they heard the stairs creek. All of their heads turned as Harper walked down the stairs, almost in the exact outfit as Nini's on her and Ricky's first date. 

"Hey, Alex." Harper smiled shyly as she stepped off the stairs, walking towards her date. Nini looked up the stairs and saw their two youngest, Bethany and Aria, peeking down to their older sister. She chuckled lightly, turning to watch Alex hand Harper a bouquet of flowers, just like Ricky. 

"You two head out, I'll take these to the kitchen." Nini smiled, taking the flowers from Harper and kissing her cheek before saying goodbye to Alexander, who faced the wrath of Ricky now. Nini made her way to the kitchen, smelling the beautiful pink roses. She knew that Carlos definitely made him pick these out. She grabbed a vase and started to run some water into it as the front door shut. Ricky came back to kitchen, causing Nini to look up at him and smile. Ricky gave her a soft smile and walked over to give her a soft kiss.

"Dad! Really?" Called a deep voice. Jack, the oldest of the Bowen family, walked in with his girlfriend, Leah. 

"Jack, get over it, you're 17." Ricky laughed, planting more kisses all over Nini's face, causing her to giggle. Jack groaned as Leah laughed at his parents.

"Well, we're going to the drive-in. Can I borrow your truck, dad?" Jack rolled his eyes.

"Sure. Are you spending the night, Leah?" Ricky asked as Nini finished putting away Harper's flowers. 

"If that's okay with you!" Leah smiled sweetly. 

"Of course it is, sweetie!" Nini interjected. They said goodbye to their son and his girlfriend, and soon enough, Bethany came bouncing down the stairs with little Aria tagging along. The 8 year-old Aria loved her older sister and followed her around almost everywhere. 

"Mom, what's for dinner?" Bethany asked as she sat at their counter, Aria struggling to hop up onto the high chair. Ricky noticed and lifted up his youngest daughter onto the chair, kissing the top of her head. 

"I don't know, Beth. Do you guys want pizza? Harper and Jack are out tonight." Nini smiled to her little girls. 

"Pizza!" Aria cheered, causing Ricky to laugh. 

"Pizza it is!" Ricky smiled to his wife. Nini walked into the living room to call the pizza place, hearing Ricky joke around with their daughters. Ricky started playing 'old' music off their kitchen speaker and singing to his girls, as Bethany tried telling her dad that his music was lame.

"Bethany!" Ricky fake gasped. "How dare you call Harry Styles lame? Your mother would be very disappointed!" Ricky started singing along to 'Watermelon Sugar High' as Bethany covered her ears. Aria laughed along with her dad and bobbed her head to the music. Ricky tried to get Bethany to sing along, playing his favorite artists from high school when Nini walked back in the kitchen. 

"Richard Bowen, what do you think you're doing?" Nini laughed, sitting down next to Bethany at the counter. 

"Culturing our children, Nina Bowen." Ricky joked back to her, his eyes sparkling. "I'll have you know, Beth called Harry Styles lame." Ricky stuck his tongue out at his daughter.

"Bethany! He's my favorite!" Nini faked offense. "Play 'Adore You'!"

Ricky worked fast as he got his and Nini's favorite songs playing loudly through the house, singing and dancing with his beautiful wife and daughters.

---- 

"Goodnight, Aria." Nini whispered as she kissed her daughter's head before walking out of her room. Nini joined Ricky downstairs as he watched reruns of a sitcom on the couch. They were waiting for Harper to come home from her date with Alexander, it was 10:45 and her curfew was 11. Nini's eyes drooped with tiredness as she cuddled into her husband on the couch, nodding off slightly before letting sleep take over her body. She woke up as she felt Ricky gently lay her against a pillow so he could get the door.

"Hey, sweetie." Ricky spoke lowly to Harper as she walked in. He engulfed her in a hug, holding her close. "How was it?"

"Dad, it was so amazing! He asked me to go on another date next Friday!" Harper gushed. After hearing this, Nini got up and walked over to her husband and daughter. 

"Harper! I'm so happy for you!" Nini smiled to her daughter. 

"Thanks, Mom." Harper smiled softly to her mother before she yawned. 

"Why don't you go to bed, darling? We can talk about this tomorrow." Nini rubbed Harper's arm as she nodded. Harper headed up the stairs as Ricky pulled Nini into a hug. 

"Reminds me of someone." Ricky joked, his voice low to not wake up his sleeping children. 

"I wonder who." Nini put her head into Ricky's chest, taking in his scent. Some times Nini feels like she's 16 again, falling in love with Ricky all over again.

"God, I'm so in love with you, Nina Salazar-Roberts Bowen." Ricky said to his wife of 18 years.

"And I am so deeply in love with you, Richard Bowen." Nini looked up at her husband, standing on her tiptoes to kiss him. 

----

the end.

thank u so much for reading this story!! pls check out my others!! 

love u,

norie <3