2 ALWAYS YOU

너이기를 (Always ayou)바닐리 아쿠스틱 (Vanilla Acoustic)

너이기를 (Always ayou)
바닐리 아쿠스틱 (Vanilla Acoustic)

●━━━━━━───────

⇆ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

•••

JEJU

"It hasn't even been that long."

Sunwoo shrugged as he pulled on hoodie, ruffling his hair to fix it. "Yeah, it hasn't. But I have the right to miss my friends, right?"

"That's why we're going out today," Haknyeon said, walking towards Sunwoo and fixing his hair. "I don't want you to get lonely. But it's okay — we'll be okay."

Sunwoo smiled softly and kissed Haknyeon's nose gently. "Of course we'll be fine. I moved here because I wanted to be with you."

"I'm not saying don't miss them," Haknyeon said quickly, "and I'm not saying to let them go, either. We have the same friends, after all. But everyone is growing up — Sangyeon and Jacob hyung are going to Canada to get married, Eric and Juyeon are creating a life together too, and Kevin and Chanhee were going to move to Canada as well to get married."

"But Kevin is the only of us with an actual office job — why would he leave that for marriage?" Sunwoo frowned.

"Love is strong, baby," Haknyeon smiled, putting a hand on Sunwoo's cheek. "Honestly, I would leave my job for you too. I'd do most things out of love for you."

Sunwoo shook his head immediately. "Don't do that, please. Let's go on our Christmas date — I'm sure you just want to eat right now, huh?"

Haknyeon giggled and took his hand. "You know me so well."

SEOUL

"Are you sure you're okay, Jaehyun?"

Jaehyun kept hugging the pillow to his chest, dried tears on his cheeks. He attempted to speak, but his voice caught in his throat and he ended up choking out a sob. "I just... don't know...—" Jaehyun sobbed softly, wiping his tears with his jacket sleeve. "I just don't get why he... why he would..."

"Maybe it was a misunderstanding," Sangyeon suggested softly, falling back when Jaehyun glared at him. "Sorry."

"You two were so happy — I don't get it," Changmin muttered, crossing his arms with a frown. "Why would Hyunjoon suddenly break up with you?"

"Because he's in love with someone else," Jaehyun said flatly, sniffling and wiping his tears. Chanhee frowned and picked up a tissue from the Kleenex box, using it to wipe Jaehyun's tears. "I just know he's no longer in love with me. I won't be surprised if he fell in love with someone else while we were dating."

"It can't be like that," Younghoon said quickly. "Your relationship was going so well. What could've changed it? You even stayed back in Korea for him when we left!"

"I thought we knew him," Changmin muttered. Chanhee wiped Jaehyun's tears again and sighed softly as he caught a glimpse of the boy's hurt expression.

"Didn't he explain himself?" Chanhee asked, preparing another tissue, just in case Jaehyun became sensitive again. "It had to be within reason, I'm sure."

"He just said that he doesn't think we would work out," Jaehyun muttered, wiping his tears with a sigh. "Whatever. He probably never loved me."

"Don't say that!" Changmin gasped, covering his mouth.

"Hyunjoon definitely loved you," Jacob said calmly. "The way he spoke about you when you weren't around was more than convincing. He really loved you, trust me. It may be in the past, but don't doubt that he had feelings for you."

"Then why did he break up with me? Huh? What oh-so-valid reason does he have to explain why he broke up with me if he loved me?" Jaehyun was clearly becoming frustrated and more angry than sad. Chanhee moved away, holding his hands to himself awkwardly. "Sorry. I'm just... my emotions are all over the place, really."

"It's understandable — that's why we're here," Sangyeon smiled gently to ease the younger male.

Chanhee was about to say something, but his phone dinged, indicating that he received a message. He picked his phone up and checked the message. "I have to pick Kev up now. Sorry for leaving suddenly."

"It's fine," Jaehyun sighed, taking a Kleenex tissue and wiping his nose. "I know you'd rather be having sex than being with me."

"It's not like that!" Chanhee exclaimed, hitting Jaehyun's arm. "Don't be ridiculous. It's been a while, anyways — he's at work too often these days. He barely has any time for me."

"But why is he leaving work at 4pm if he has no time for you?" Jacob questions with a frown.

"He works from home as well," Chanhee explained. "If I'm lucky, I'll get what I want, but other than that, the sex life is absolutely dead. Anyways, I have to go. See you guys around."

"New Years party at Serim's place," Jacob said before he left. Chanhee simply made a loud sound of acknowledgement as he left. "I can tell that their sex life is active. He's a bad liar."

"He's not hiding anything from anyone," Younghoon chuckled. "Almost as bad a liar as Juyeon."

"Let's go out drinking, huh?" Sangyeon suggested, patting Jaehyun on the back. "Gotta get your mind off this break-up, even for a moment."

"You're not going anywhere until after dinner, young man," Jacob said firmly, earning a laugh from his soon-to-be husband. "We can go out after 7pm, since Sangyeon has to fix the bathroom sink — something he was supposed to do last week."

"Shush, I'm lazy," Sangyeon laughed, putting a hand on Jacob's waist and pulling him closer. "Whatever, I'll fix it. See you later, Jae."

"We'll get going too," Changmin hummed, running a hand through Jaehyun's hair. "Ah, what do we do~? It'll be okay, right? We'll take you to Rhythm Red, okay? So you can maybe meet someone cute."

"Rhythm Red is closed," Younghoon frowned. "Mozaik is open during the holidays, though. It's bigger than Rhythm Red, but it's at least open. Unless you're okay with travelling 2 hours to Generation G."

"Obviously not, if we're only leaving at 7pm," Changmin said. "Mozaik is the only option, really. There's a lot of cute boys at Mozaik, so we'll definitely find someone to help you feel better."

Hyunjae sighed. "Maybe. Whatever. As long as I get drunk."