5 I NEED YOU

어떻게 지내 (I Need You)오반 (OVAN)●━━━━━━───────

어떻게 지내 (I Need You)
오반 (OVAN)
●━━━━━━───────

⇆ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

•••

SEOUL

"Wait — you guys met at Mozaik?"

Jaehyun nodded, looking up from his phone. "It was actually an accident. I got him a drink, and when he was nice and drunk, he admitted that another guy tried to maul him in the bathroom and he got off with a couple hickeys. I felt sickened, really, so I began comforting him. He invited me over to his place, so I told you guys I was heading home. One thing led to another, and… we're still talking, I guess. It was supposed to be a one-night stand, but it felt too real."

"Is he cute? He's gotta be cute, at least," Younghoon asked with some excitement. "I know damn well cute boys are your type — cute, small boys."

"Didn't think you'd hook up with random guys," Juyeon chuckled, drinking of his alcohol. "You always seemed so loyal to me."

"Well, he wants to move on," Sangyeon said, "so we helped him. Did it work?"

"On the most part, it did," Jaehyun nodded. "Didn't think I'd forget Hyunjoon through sex. We barely did it when we dated."

"Really?" Changmin frowned, crossing his arms. "Because my headass boyfriend is like a rabbit. If anything, he honestly just needs to take a nap."

"I'm right here," Younghoon complained, crossing his arms. "It's not my fault that our sex life is alive. And it's not like you don't enjoy it—"

"Okay, close your mouth," Jacob said, quickly putting a hand over Younghoon's mouth. "Anyways, Jaehyun, does he have potential?"

"Definitely," Jaehyun smiled. "I mean, he's actually really cute. His laugh is really cute, and he got shy when he saw me next to him in the morning. He even asked to cuddle afterwards, but that's probably because he was just really drunk."

"Do you know if he has social media, like Instagram or Twitter?" Juyeon asked, taking his phone out.

"No, but his name is Jang Yoonjae," Jaehyun replied, taking a swig of his beer. "Why am I drinking when I have a hangover, Jesus…"

"There's a couple people for Jang Yoonjae," Juyeon replied, showing his phone screen to Jaehyun. The other took the phone and looked at the accounts, pointing at the one right on top. "That's him? Woah, 22 thousand followers? He's popular."

"22?! Let me see," Jaehyun said quickly taking the phone from him and widening his eyes at the sight of the follower count. He pressed on the latest post, seeing that it was a picture of his bed, with the caption 'it was nice, other jae'. "Oh my God, it's him. Read the caption."

Everyone leaned over the phone and released a mixed response of screeches (only Changmin), excited squeals and shouts, and hollering from Juyeon. Jaehyun was blushing, but laughed a bit as he drank of his beer again.

"Jaehyun got lucky," Jacob teased, earning another round of laughter.

"Now that I know you're telling the truth, give details," Sangyeon smirked slightly, resulting a small glare being shot at him from Jacob. "I'm just curious, baby."

"Well, don't ask it as if you're not about to get married in a month," Jacob said, pinching his arm. "But he's right, give details."

"His body is very small and petite," Jaehyun began. "Like, he's a lightweight. Juyeon would know with Eric what it's like to have a lightweight boyfriend." To that, Juyeon nodded. "And he sounds pretty when he talks. His voice is similar to Chanhee's, almost like he's still very young. He's not, though — I asked and he said that he's actually 21 years old and we actually did it in his brother's apartment."

"Get to the gory details, I'm bored," Younghoon rushed, poking Jaehyun's arm. "What was he like in bed?"

"You're too horny for life," Juyeon said with a disappointed sigh.

Younghoon shrugged. "It's resolved later."

"He's actually great," Jaehyun smirked. "Like, I don't know if it's because he was drunk, he almost took control. He was riding the hell out of me. Also his moans were so cute—"

"Okay, that's enough," Jacob laughed, stopping Jaehyun from further talking. "Topic change! Does anyone miss Sunwoo and Haknyeon? It's usually louder with them here."

"I really miss them," Changmin said with a little laugh. "Haknyeon was my best food buddy. He knew all the good restaurants around."

"SunHak were the life of the party, really," Juyeon added, drinking of his own beer with a sigh. "I mean, it was as good as it could get with them here. And back in the day, when Chanhee and Kevin could actually hang out more often with us."

"I guess they're growing up," Sangyeon said, looking down at the table. "We're all growing up. Sunwoo and Haknyeon left for Jeju, Jacob and I are leaving for Canada next month, Juyeon and Eric are moving in together, Chanhee and Kevin are also considering moving to Canada to get married — things are changing."

"It's kind of depressing," Jaehyun chuckled, looking at the males sitting around the table with thoughtful eyes. "We can still meet up once in a while, right?"

"I'm going to the army early." Everyone looked at Younghoon in shock. He looked down at the table and sighed. Changmin quickly grabbed his hand, intertwining their fingers. "I wanted to tell you earlier, but I was scared of the reaction. Usually people go when they're, like, 29, but I want to go early. I'm leaving at the end of June next year, so it's still be a couple months before I leave."

"Better give him all he wants before he leaves," Juyeon chuckled, looking at Changmin. Everyone laughed brightly, but the atmosphere was slightly uncomfortable surrounding them after Younghoon's news. "We're actually growing up now. We're still best friends, though. Nothing will change that. So let's drink to that."

Juyeon knew that they'd lose contact with each other eventually — it was inevitable. He didn't think it'd happen so soon. But they had relationships, family — they had lives. It was okay to move on in life, and Juyeon was fine with it too. He was fine with things that were for the best.

Life moves on, and that was neither a consequence or a special event. It was supposed to happen. And that was fine.