7 E-YO

에요 (E-YO)엔프라잉 (N

에요 (E-YO)
엔프라잉 (N.Flying)
●━━━━━━───────

⇆ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

•••

NEW YORK

The new year arrived a little later for Eric than for Juyeon, and Eric's New Year was rather unproductive, apart from staying up to talk to Juyeon on the phone. Dylan and Amanda had gone out drinking with other friends, and Eric was getting necessary paperwork together for their appointment at the embassy the next day. Eric didn't mind that they went out, since he could take care of himself quite well. Amanda was hesitant to leave Eric alone, but he convinced them.

It was just short of a two weeks before he'd be able to successfully go to Korea again. For now, all he could do was anticipate seeing Juyeon again. Seeing Korea again. Being with Juyeon again. Being with his almost forgotten family again.

Eric was excited this particular day, since Juyeon promised to show him shots of the apartment he had chosen, saying that he would absolutely love it. Eric was sure he'd be convinced easily, since all he wanted at that point was to be with Juyeon. He was sure he'd love the apartment no matter what.

At that moment, he was texting Juyeon because the older was at a cafe with Younghoon and Changmin. Eric lied awake at 2am, his eyes focused on the bubble at the bottom of the screen.

♡:
> Jaehyun has a boyfriend now btw
> or a fling
> dunno, really

Me:
> boyfriend??
> already?

♡:
> they hooked up at the club
> one thing led to another and they slept together a couple times
> didn't expect this of him tbh

Me:
> will they date?

♡:
> seems so
> but he's happier since breaking up with hyunjoon
> it's refreshing

Me:
> when will you settle the deal with the apartment?

♡:
> I'm meeting with the previous owner and the block owner today to discuss the lease and kinks about the apartment itself
> as far as I know, there's no major problems with the apartment
> and it's spacious

Me:
> I can't wait to move in :D
> give it about two weeks, and we'll be together again

♡:
> I'm gonna meet them now, so we can text later
> get some rest, baby
> I love you