9 DRAMATIC

드라마틱 (Dramatic)밴디트 (BVNDIT)━━━━━━●─────── ⇆ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

드라마틱 (Dramatic)
밴디트 (BVNDIT)
━━━━━━●───────
⇆ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

•••

SEOUL

Juyeon rushed out of work once work ended, saying goodbye to the manager and began walking. He had a wide smile on his face, knowing that Eric would be at the apartment once he got there. It was a ten-minute walk from his workplace to the busstop, and from there it was a five-minute drive. He was excited.

As he got to the stop, his phone began ringing and he answered immediately. "Hello?"

"Hyung — I'm here."

Juyeon's heart nearly stopped as a widespread grin formed on his lips. "Eric. I'll be there soon, just give me five minutes."

"No problem, I'm waiting here with Jihyun noona," Eric's voice replied. "I can't wait to see you. I couldn't stop thinking about you the whole time. Now that I'm here, I… I'm so excited, I could have a heart attack."

"Don't say that," Juyeon chuckled. "Did you take any medication you need to?"

"I'll take pain medication when you get here," Eric replied. "I miss you. I can't wait. Hurry up!"

"Eric, I'm already on the bus, relax," Juyeon chuckled, looking at the watch on his wrist — it was just past 3, his usual time for getting off work on a Saturday. He anticipated meeting his boyfriend, and he couldn't wait any longer.

The bus finally stopped at his bus stop, and his heart was beating uncontrollably in his chest. He got to the apartment building after getting out the bus, seeing one car parked to the far left of the building, where guest vehicles parked. He looked at the car, seeing his love standing beside it.

"J-Juyeon…!"

Juyeon was still for a moment before he bolted towards the car, Eric nearing him as well. They met one another in a tight embrace, but it seemed that too much force came from Eric's side, and they fell to the ground. Juyeon landed on his butt, but he didn't let go of Eric. They were laughing as they hugged, tears of joy flowing down their rosy cheeks.

"You're finally here…!" Juyeon said softly, lifting a hand to put it behind Eric's head and draw him closer. Eric's tears stained his shoulder as he cried, but they eventually noticed that they could stop. Juyeon laughed a bit, pushing Eric's hair behind his ear. "Wow. You're here. With me."

Eric nodded, wiping his tears away. "I'm with you."

Juyeon looked at him with a deep gaze, and he finally leaned forward and kissed the younger male. Eric kissed back immediately, wanting that moment to last forever, but Juyeon pulled away. He ended off by kissing Eric's forehead gently and helped the boy off the ground.

"Let's go upstairs," Juyeon said. They walked to the car and prepared to carry all Eric's luggage upstairs.

SEOUL

"Chanhee, I'm tired, stop it!"

Chanhee barely listened to his soon-to-be husband as he rolled over on the bed, putting his left arm and leg on Kevin's body. "But I'm tired too! Let's cuddle."

"I'm reading," Kevin muttered, scrolling his tablet. "Give me, say… ten minutes. Then we can cuddle."

Chanhee waited patiently, removing his limbs from Kevin and curling up beside him. After a long day of work, it was finally 11pm, when they'd finally be together. They barely spent time together, but that was so becuase they were working hard to get enough savings together to support their new lifestyle in Canada. They were aware that they only spent two hours a day with one another, but that was fine.

"The company back in Vancouver e-mailed me today," Kevin said. "They said that the position opened up, and I'll be considered first and foremost because of the experience I have at Kwang Trade Industries."

"That's great," Chanhee grinned, moving to his side again. "So we'll be sorted when we get there?"

"Mostly," Kevin nodded. "You're gonna have to work on your English, though, because Canada is predominantly English and French."

Chanhee sighed softly. "I am working on my English. It's just so difficult! But I'm doing my best for you."

Kevin smiled, putting his tablet down on the bedside table and turning to Chanhee. "I'm glad it's you, you know? Moon Chanhee — has a nice to ring to it."

"Or Choi Kevin."

"Moon sounds better."

"Whatever. We can keep our last names because we're getting married under the law, not under a church."

Kevin hummed, turning the lamp off and moving to Chanhee's side. "Remember back in the day, when you were in love with Younghoon, and I kinda just stole you from him?"

"I wasn't interested in him," Chanhee laughed slightly. "It was always you. I used Hoonie to make you jealous. I felt bad for him, but he really helped you realise how much you love me."

"Oh, funny," Kevin laughed, his arms going around Chanhee's waist. "I just found you really pretty. I was actually ready to give you up to Younghoon if it meant that you'd be happy."

"If you had let go, we wouldn't be here right now," Chanhee smiled, turning around to look into Kevin's eyes. "I miss the first moment. The first time I looked into your eyes. It was beautiful. Seeing your dumbass smile made me fall in love so quickly, but you were so daft—"

"You were daft! I obviously liked you," Kevin laughed. "I missed the moment as well. Seeing you for the first time, before this beautiful glow-up, really made me fall in love with you."

Kevin moved forward and gently kissed his forehead, putting his hand on his cheek. Chanhee looked at him for a moment before biting his lips together. Kevin also looked at him deeply before gulping.

Chanhee lifted his body. "You wanna do it?"

"Yeah, I wanna do it."

Chanhee stood up from the bed, walking to the bedside table. "Condom or not?"

Kevin chuckled. "Surprise me."

[ next chapter is 18+ :D ]

[ EDIT: I found the perfect apartment to describe their apartment! ]