•Chapter 8•

Carl's P.O.V

I held her close.

Scared of losing her.

She gives me hope, a reason to live another day.

And I'm not losing her to him.

I looked down at her, her nose was runny with blood, swollen cheek, black eye (left eye), and a huge cut on it too (left eye). I don't want to know what happened to the rest of her body.

~Earlier that Day~

I woke up noticing the cell was empty. "Sally?" I said as I sprung up. "Sal?" I looked around the cell to see if she fell of the bed. For a girl who is wounded with a gunshot is sure active. She got that wound 3 days ago.

I got up and looked under the bed to see her guns weren't there. Ugh!

Sally...

I walked out of my cell and went to her to see she wasn't there. "Looking for something?" A voice said. I turned around to see Blair. "Yeah, my girlfriend!" I sternly said as I walked pass by her.

I went downstairs to the cafeteria. I saw her sitting at a table laughing with Glenn and Maggie. I smiled, "I thought she was your sister." Blair came again. "And I thought you would quiet by now." I said as I walked to Sally.

"Hey." I sat down beside her. "Well look who's awake." Glenn said as I sat Sally crossed her arms and looked away. "Sally?" I said. "She's mad at you." Maggie sung. "Huh?! Why?!" I said hugging her.

"Because you kicked me off the bed!" She said all grouchy, "and it was around 6 in the morning." She finished. "We'll leave you two to it." Glenn said getting up, same with Maggie.

"Oh I'm sorry!" I said, "I didn't know!" I hugged her tighter. "Stupid." she mumbled, "I can't be mad over that. You were asleep, how could you?" she turned to face me. Her dimples were showing along with her teeth.

Her eyes oh so green and her brown hair, her long brown hair that seems fuller in the light. I pulled her in for a kiss. "Carl, there's people watching." she said into the kiss. I looked at her, "I don't give a fuck, I love you." I said as she smiled.

After we had breakfast I let her do her thing, take a shower. "Hey Carl!" Joe said as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "What do you want?" I said as I pushed his arm off of my shoulder.

"Why didn't you take a shower with her?" He said. I froze in position. "E-Excuse me?" I said. "You didn't you go with her Get it on you know?" I clutch my fist and jaw. She's only 13. "Are you a pussy? Cause I know I'll do it any time any where." He said, and I suddenly lost it.

I turned around and jumped on top of him.

"DON'T!" Punch. "YOU!" Punch. "EVER." Punch. "TALK!!" Punch. "LIKE!" Punch. "THAT!" Punch. "ABOUT!" Punch. "HER!" Punch. "AGAIN!" Punch, I screamed as I repetitively punched him in the face.

"CARL!" Dad said as he pulled me away from him. "NO! LET ME AT HIM!" I screamed as I trashed around is his grip. "Carl calm down!" Dad said as he brought me to my cell.

"What happened?" He asked as I settled down. I explained why I punched him. He understood than left. What's gotten into him? Usually he would give me a 5 hour lecture of why I should talk it out.

~Hours Later~

"Hey Michonne have you seen Sally?" I asked. "No, why?" She said. "She went to take a shower and didn't came back." I said. "She didn't take a shower. In fact I only saw her during breakfast." Michonne said.

"Do you think some one could have?" I said looking at Michonne. "No." We looked at each other for a couple of seconds before dashing off. "You go tell your dad I'll go tell the rest." She said as we split up.

"DAD!" I said as I tried to find him. "DAD!" I screamed. "I'm right here, what's the matter?" He said getting out of his cell. "Sally, she's missing! No one saw her again after breakfast!" I said. "Maybe she just ran away." he said. I looked at him and gave him the 'are you fucking kidding me' look.

"Where are the new people?" I asked. "I don't know, I haven't seen them at all after breakfast." Dad said. "They work for the governor!" I exclaimed. "GET READY!" Dad yelled as we ran to find the others.

Sally's P.O.V

"Y-Your a mon-monster." I said trying to get up. "Oh am I sweet pea?" Dad said as he kicked me in the stomach. "AH!" I scream as I coughed up blood. "I heard your dating the sheriff's boy. Are you trusting him to protect you?" He asked as he grabbed my hair and pulling it up forcing me to get up.

"ARE YOU?" He screamed. "No!" I cried. "Sweet pea, stop crying!" Dad said. I want to, so badly, I want to stop crying but I can't. "I said STOP CRYING!" He scream as he threw me across the room making me smash into glass.

"What's the matter you? Your suppose to protect you child these days!" I said as I held my stomach and tried to get the glass of of me. "Your a mad men! What would Penny think of you if she saw you now!" I said.

He grabbed my hair again and punched me a couple of times in the face. "You should have turned, not Penny!" He said as he grabbed his knife and started to cut random parts of me. "STOP!" I cried. I cried and cried as he continued cutting me.

He manage to cut my left eye lid. He than randomly stopped and walked away. "Next time don't leave." he said then left. I tried to get up but I couldn't. My body felt to heavy. I felt so weak. "Carl, please find me." I whisper into the air before closing my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'm not sure is people are slipping chapters or if Wattpad is being stupid.