57

Chapter 57.

Its been 12 in the midnight ng makauwi si Lisa.Umatend pa kasi sya ng meeting with their business partner and kinausap nya na rin ang iba pa nilang investors.She can't call Jennie because her phone is broken and it was still on the repair shop.While si Bambam he can't use his phone when he's working.Rule's na yun ng company nila so he should follow para na rin sa kaligtasan ng lahat.Bambam park their car outside Jennie house.The big gate are already close kaya dun na lang sila nagpark.They make their way on the small gate mabuti na lang at nakabukas pa ito.Pagkapasok nila they saw Chanyeol,Momo,and Jisoo on the garden,drinking some wine and eating chips.

Lisa:Hey guys what are you doing here?Gabing gabi na,pwede namang sa loob na lang kayo uminom.
Jisoo:Li.......lisa(tumayo)A.....andyan ka ka na pala.Let's drink?(gave a glass of wine)
Lisa:(umiling)No Unnie.Teka,kelan ka na natutong uminom?Di ka naman umiinom dati ah.(look to Momo and Chanyeol)
Momo:Oh. wag kami ang sisihin mo.We just saw her na umiinom so sinamahan na namin sya.
Chanyeol:Oo nga!Oo nga!Ang dami na nga nyang nainom eh.Pinipigilan namim ayaw paawat.
Lisa:Jisoo Unnie if dad were here.Im sure mapapagalitan ka nun.Enough with that pumasok na tayo sa loob gabing gabi na.
Jisoo:Pero Lisa gusto ko pang.....
Lisa:Hey gave me that glass.Momo?Can you please help me guide Jisoo Unnie papunta sa room nya.
Momo:On Rosé room?
Lisa:I think Rosé is already sleeping and andun din si Mina so dito na lang muna sa may guest room sa may baba.On your room na lang ok lang ba?
Momo:But Mina was on my room.
Lisa:Ganun ba?Sige sa room na lang namin.

Pinagtulong tulungan nilang iakyat si Jisoo papunta sa room nila ni Jennie.While their walking in the middle of the stair.They saw on Rosé room someone open the door and went outside.

Lisa:Oh look.Rosé?
Rosé:Good evening Lisa??Momo?And ah... Jisoo is she drunk.
Lisa:Probably yes.We were going to bring her on our room to sleep.Marami kasi syang nainom.
Rosé:Ahmm why would you two take Jisoo on my room?Wala naman akong kasama dun and also i can take care of her.
Lisa:Is it okay to you?
Rosé:Yes.Why not.
Lisa:Ok!We will take her on your room.Bambam?(tawag nya dito)
Bambam:Lisa?
Lisa:Can you please help Momo to take Jisoo Unnie on Rosé room.
Bambam:Ok sige.
Lisa:Anyway Rosé,gabing gabi na bakit gising ka pa.
Rosé: I can't sleep.Ikaw kakarating mo lang ba?
Lisa:Ahmmm,yes.May mga inasikaso pa kasi ako.
Rosé:You don't have a job but you're always busy.Palagi mo na lang pinaghihintay si Unnie.
Lisa:I tried to call her but my phone is broke.Still now,pinapaayos ko pa.
Rosé:Niyaya mo sya for date pero wala namang natutuloy.
Lisa:Yeah you're right and im sorry for that.
Rosé: So what's your plan for now?Another date again?
Lisa:Nope.Kailangan bumawi ako sa kanya.Tomorrow i focus on her,wala akong ibang iintindihin kundi sya.Basta I'll make a way para makabawi sa kanya.
Rosé:Hayyyst,hope it's true.
Lisa:By the way,are you okay?Di ka ba nasaktan?
Rosé:Huh??
Lisa:The car?Kanina muntik ka ng masagasaan.
Rosé:Teka,paano mo nalaman ang tungkol dun?
Lisa:Ahmm.......Jisoo Unnie told me.
Rosé: Ah ganun ba.Im fine ok naman ako thanks to Lance he save me as always(mahina nyang sabi)

Rosé yawn a sign that she feel sleepy.Nagpaalam na sya kay Lisa to go back on their bed to sleep.Lisa felt tired so she decided to go to their room too.When she entered on their room she saw Jennie sleeping on the sofa.She went on her and kiss her on the forehead.

Lisa:Im sorry mahal,nagbihis ka pa naman kaso di tayo natuloy.I know your tired,im sorry.Promise babawi ako bukas.Sleepwell I love you.

Lisa carry Jennie to their bed and gently put it their.She get a blanket para makumotan ito.After that she removed what she wear at nagsando na lang.Lisa sat on the sofa,she lean on it and gently close her eyes.When Lisa feel rested she get a clean towel to take a shower.This is a busy day for Lisa,she take more works to do.Sometimes she must pretend to be Lance for their company protection.And on home she play the role of herself to take good care of her girlfriend Jennie.It was hard for her to play the role of the two important people in her life but no matter what happened theres always the end.

Jennie Pov.

As soon i wake up,i realized na wala si Lisa sa tabi ko.I didn't know kung umuwi na ba sya or hanggang ngayon magkasama pa rin sila ni Bambam kung nasaan man sila.If you all ask me,if i believe Lisa that they're going to the hospital because Bambam grandma was their?Well,that's a no.I just want to show her how i trust her kaya ko sya pinayagan.I know na di naman sya gagawa ng kalokohan.
I leave my bed,at palabas na sana ng mapansin ko ang suot ko.I smiled when i notice someone change my clothes last night now im sure Lisa got home pero late na lang sya nakauwi.But where is she now?Di man lang nya ko ginising or baka umalis na naman sya with Bambam.I went outside to check her.While i walk down to the stair i saw Bambam,Momo and Chanyeol hiding on the wall looking to the kitchen.I came to them pero di naman nila ako agad napansin.

Jennie:Hey!!!!
Bambam:Eh hey you too!
Momo:Oh my gosh!
Chanyeol:The heck!!!(place his hand on his chest)Jennie.Ikaw lang pala.
Jennie: (put her hand on her waist)Yes it's me at anong ginagawa nyo dyan?
Bambam/Momo/Chanyeol:Psssssssshttt!!!!(pointing to the kitchen)
Jennie:Huh??

Pagtingin ko sa may kusina nagulat na lang ako ng makita si Lisa.I can't believe Lisa is cooking very well.She's like a professional chef.All the ingredients are prepared on the table.She's wearing an apron like a chief and also she was holding a book too.I think its a recipe book.Jisoo Unnie,Bambam and all of them they keep saying me na di maasahan si Lisa sa pagluluto or sa gawaing bahay.But after what i saw now parang mali sila.I was about to went to her ng pigilan ako nila Bambam.

Jennie:Yah what??
Bambam:Don't disturb her baka madistract sya.
Jennie:Ah o.......ok.Anyway Bambam,anong oras na kayo nakauwi kagabi?
Bambam:Past 12 midnight.(cross arm)Look at her,do you know that this is the first time we saw Lisa prepare a breakfast.
Momo:She's quietly cooking and ang seryoso nya.She look like a strict chef na pag inistorbo mo hahampasin ka ng sandok sa ulo.
Chanyeol:But i still wondered where did the smile on her lips coming from?(look to Jennie)
Bambam:Yeah kanina pa syang nakangiti simula ng magising sya and now it's still there never fade.
Momo:Good mood kasi,maybe something happened last night.
Jennie:Hey!Hey!Hey!Don't look at me like that.I sleep early atsaka di ko na nga alam na dumating sya.You know,Why don't we help her instead watching her from here.
Bambam:Hey!No!Let her do whatever she do.Makakagulo lang tayo dun.
Chanyeol:I'll agree with you bro!!
Momo:Did you know that 4 am pa lang gising na sya.And guess what inistorbo nya yung pagtulog namin.She invite us to came her on the market to buy that ingredients.
Jennie:You mean,puyat sya.
Chanyeol:Nope.We think wala pa syang tulog.I saw her kagabi na nakaupo dito sa may living room and watching some videos on how to cook.She also wait the time para mapainom si Tita ng gamot.Pinagpahinga nya na rin si Nayeon at sya na ang nagbantay kay Tita the whole night.Until now,nagtataka talaga kami on what happened to her.
Bambam:Theres only one reason why she's doing that
Momo:Ano naman?
Bambam:Anong ano?Sino dapat.Jennie congrats (do a handshake)You make Lalisa Manoban back.