Chapter 23

Chapter 23.

Rośe Pov.

It's been already 7 pm pero nandito pa rin kami sa office nila Jisoo sa loob ng University namin.We are still finding the thief who stole the money.The truth is i am the one who hide the money from the vault dito sa may guidance office near the owners office.Me,Mina and also Jisoo know the vault security at wala ng iba pa.Even her cousin Lisa doesn't know about those security.We can't catch the thief,masyado kasing pinagplanohang mabuti ang pagkuha sa pera.Matagal na sigurong minamanmanan yung vault at alam na alam na nya ang pasikot sikot ng security dito.Hindi kayang gawin ng pangkaraniwang estudyante ang mga bagay na yun.Siguradong sanay na sanay sa mga security ang kumuha nun.

Jisoo:It's hard to find that annoying thief!!!It was planned very carefully.No evidence left.Our security slept because of that perfume,the cctv blurred,even yung laser pinatay nya rin.Pati na rin yung sound system ng buong University hindi tumunog dahil sinira.Ahh!!Humanda talaga sya sakin,pag nahuli ko sya.Pinapasakit nya ang ulo kong bwiset sya.
Rośe:Hey!!(hold Jisoo hand)Mahahanap rin natin sya.
Jisoo:(sigh then nod)How i wish!!!We can catch that thief earlier before our project started.(tingin ulit sa monitor)
Rośe:We can make it just trust yourself.
Mina:Jisoo stop worrying to much.Did you forget what Lisa said?She said she can help us.
Rośe:Yeah right!!Don't you believe her na matutulungan nya tayo?
Jisoo:You know,i want to believe her but i know na sinabi nya lang yun para di na ko masyadong mag aalala.
Rośe:But what if makagawa nga sya ng paraan.
Jisoo:Look!!!There's no possibility na totoo yung sinasabi nya.50 thousand san nya naman yun kukunin ng ganun kadali??
Mina:I don't know but our problem is already solved!!

We look at Mina na busy sa laptop nya.I don't know kung nabibingi ba ko or what??Basta narinig kong sinabi nya na our problem is already solved?

Jisoo:(come closer to Mina)What did you say?
Mina:Jisoo??Rośe?Our problem is solve.Look!(pointing to her laptop)
Jisoo:It can't be??How did it happened??

There was a 50 thousand cash someone transferred in our University account.Pero kanino naman kaya galing to??

Jisoo:I didn't expect na mangyayari to?
Mina:Walang nakalagay kung sino ang sender nito.Kanino naman kaya galing to??
Jisoo:Wala kong idea.Its impossible na sa family ko galing to at lalong lalo na kay Lisa.
Rośe:But what if kay Lisa nga galing yan??
Jisoo:I call her.

Jisoo grab her phone and call Lisa.While me and Mina are busy on searching who send the money and catch the thief that solve it.

Jisoo:Hey Lisa?
Lisa:Jisoo Unnie?
Jisoo:Where are you??Bakit parang ang tahimik dyan?
Lisa:A friends house?
Jisoo:Are you still not going home??
Lisa:Unnie??Pag umuwi ako hahanapin ka sakin ni Mommy?Anong gusto mong sabihin sa kanya??
Jisoo:Hayyysst,susunduin kita dyan mamaya.Pauwi na rin ako.Anyway,ikaw ba yung nagpadala ng 50 thousand sa account ng University??
Lisa:Someone transferred the money from our University account??Wow!!Who is she or he,we need to thank her.
Jisoo:So it's not you.
Lisa:Off course it's not me.Bakit mo naman naisip na ako yun Unnie??I don't have a money hihingi nga sana akong allowance mamaya kay Mommy eh
Jisoo:Hayyysst,oo nga naman.Wala ka naman trabaho,tambay ka lang naman.So,bakit sinabi mo sakin na tutulungan mo ko??
Lisa:Unnie I told you that para di ka na mag isip ng mag isip baka mamaya mabaliw ka na lang bigla.
Jisoo:Tsssskk!!Paano na lang kaya kung umasa ako sayo no??
Lisa:It's okay Unnie,actually i was about to call Bambam.I borrowed him 1 thousand and also all of my friends hanggang sa makumpleto ko yung 50 thousand for you.But now,you told me na may nagdonate ng 50 thousand so problem solve??No need to worry Unnie.
Jisoo:Sino naman kaya yung nagdonate na yun??
Lisa:Hayyysst,you know Unnie you have a lot's of problem.The important  is you can now started the project ok??Just focus on thar first tsaka mo na lang hanapin kung sino yun.Anyway,i need to end this call i know marami ka pang gagawin.
Jisoo:Ok!Bye!!!!(End call)

After Lisa and Jisoo talk ay lumapit sya samin.

Mina:Hey Jisoo yah?
Jisoo:Hmmm?
Mina:Look nag send sya ng message?
Rośe:Talaga???
Jisoo:Arevallo company??

From Arevallo company.

To the owner of Kim University.I heard about the prom that will happened in your University.I Lance Arevallo and my co others staffs and workers are willing to donate 50 thousand cash for the prom that will happened 3 days from now.I know you all wondering why im doing this.This is the reason why.The first time i saw Kim University,i felt amaze.So i research about that.There's a lot of good thing i saw in your University.Most of them are some projects and activities that you build for the students.Your University has a higher ranking in terms of awards and winners in different activities that they held.The students are good,you have least report of students trouble or other bad thing's.Im speechless on how the owner maintain this kind of University.So since i was searching some University to help them.I choose your school to make it more beautiful and peaceful.Im grateful if you let me sponsor your University and give some schoolarship to those students who deserved it ??Hope you accept my proposal Mr/Mrs Kim?I'll wait for your answer.

          ~CEO Lance Arevallo~

P.S.

Ms.Kim Jisoo i just want to say im glad if i have an investment with your company.Your good in taking a business.I think it would be great if we have a business together?What do you think??What ever your decision is i respect it.

Rośe:Wow!!!It's a good news.
Jisoo:He choose our University.Im sure matutuwa si Daddy dito.

Jisoo hug me,i felt the happiness in her eyes.Napayakap na lang din ako sa kanya.

Jisoo:I can't believe it happened!Am i dreaming
Rośe:No you're not.
Jisoo:Yes!!!At last.Di na ko papauwiin ni Daddy
Rośe:Huh??
Jisoo:Ah nothing!!Back on our work let's catch that thief.

She was standing at my back while looking at the monitor.She click something on keyboard that cause to play the music.It was my favorite song.She sit beside me.I look at her and see the smile on her face.Ngayon ko lang nakita yung mga ngiti nyang yun.Siguro masaya lang talaga sya kasi at last nasolve na yung problema namin.Sinabayan nya ang music and sing a song while doing her job.Why did my heart beat so fast.Nag focus na lang ako sa monitor at di na lang sya pinansin.

Jisoo:How i wish I'll say this words to you,(look to Rośe)I love you!!!!(mahina nyang sabi)