86.

Chapter 86.

Lisa and Jennie was staying on their bed the whole day.Jennie lie down on Lisa chest while intertwined their hand.Lisa was hugging Jennie but her eyes was still close.She wants to sleep but she can't.Everytime Lisa tried to sleep Jennie get up and went outside kaya binabantayan nya ito.

Jennie:It's getting dark outside.The rain stop falling.I think mag gagabi na,are we still not get up?
Lisa:(nod)Hope this moment will not end.(hug Jennie tightly)Are you still going back on New Zealand tomorrow?
Jennie:Yes.I need to say goodbye to my students personally.Cause there waiting for me.
Lisa:To your students not to your bestfriends right?

Jennie look to Lisa and press her one arm on Lisa chest to make them allign on each other.Now Jennie was facing Lisa so she can see her reaction.Theyre faces has an inches away from each other.Halos marinig na nga nila ang paghinga ng isa't isa.As Jennie expected nakasimangot na naman ito at di makatingin sa kanya ng diretso.

Jennie:(smiled)Your so cute when your getting jealous Ms.Lalisa Manoban Arevallo.(pinch on nose)
Lisa:Excuse me,Ms.Jennie Kim for your information im not a jealous person.Wa......wait you....you already know?
Jennie:Yes.Tito Dad told me,pinagsabihan nya nga ko kanina na wag kang pahirapan.Kalahati pala ng shares ng company nila is sa mga Arevallo.He's afraid na baka bawiin nila yun kapag nalaman nilang pinapahirapan ka namin.
Lisa:My family didn't do that.Also i told them na hayaan na nila ko.I want to live a peaceful life together with you.
Jennie: So you mean di ka na magtatrabaho sa kanila?
Lisa:Yes!!Aalagaan na lang kita mah....ouch!!Bakit mo na naman ako hinampas?
Jennie:Paano tayo mabubuhay kong tambay ka lang sa bahay?Tapos wala ka pa namang alam na gawaing bahay.
Lisa:Andyan ka naman mahal?
Jennie:So ganun,gagawin mo kong katulong.
Lisa:Di naman mahal.Im just kidding,ang init agad ng ulo eh!!(kiss on hand)Sorry na.Actually i am planning to build my own restaurant.
Jennie:And sinong magluluto?Ikaw?
Lisa:Sino pa ba,the professional Chef Lisa.
Jennie:(smiled)Hey!I just want to remind you,even your an Arevallo you still my girlfriend so i don't treat you special ok?Im your boss,understand?
Lisa:Yes Sajangnim(salute)I understand.
Jennie:Ok!Back on our topic.Don't be jealous to Kai.
Lisa:I told you im not(frown)
Jennie:Yeah i see.But i just want to inform you that Kai was not there on New Zealand.Si Dad lang ang kasama ko dun for the whole month ill stay there.Kaya kung ano ano man yung sinasabi nila between me and Kai they're just making a story para sirain tayo.
Lisa:Huh??But diba kasama mo syang umalis?
Jennie:Nope.When we're on the airport before the plane flew there's a girl who stop Kai to came with me.It was Krystal Unnie her ex girlfriend but now I think nagkabalikan na sila and im happy for them.
Lisa:Why don't you tell me,sana ako yung kasama mo noon.Or I'll stop you too!
Jennie: But you didn't do.After your announcement on the plane di mo man lang ako pinigilang lumipat dun sa kabilang plane.
Lisa:Cause i know that your angry at me but you promise that you will be back so i let you.
Jennie: Hayyysst!Enough with this topic.It's already done,ang mahalaga magkasama na tayo ngayon.
Lisa:Yeah!! and i will not let that happened again.
Jennie:Now!!Pwede na ba tayong bumangon nagugutom na ko.
Lisa:Ok then the last one who will get up will be the one to cook the food.

Jennie was about to get up quickly when Lisa stretched her face and kiss her on lips.She get up fast and run outside their room while laughing.

Jennie:(get up)Hayyyyst!Such a naughty thief.

On the other side,Jisoo,Rosé,Bambam and the other was on the garden.Eating chips and drinking soda.

Rosé: It's cold here!Hindi ba tayo papasok sa loob?
Jisoo:Are you cold?Come here let me hug you.
Momo:Ay sus para paraan!!
Bambam:Guys!!Ang ganda sana kung may bonfire dito no?
Jisoo:True nakakabored.
Chanyeol:Yeah!!tapos may tent,marshmallows
Momo/Rosé:Yeah!!!Camping!!!(sigaw nila)
Jisoo:Oo nga guys no?Bakit di tayo mag camping?
Rosé:We prepared the food.
Chanyeol:I just buy some drinks
Bambam:I'll call Mina and Baby Chae to join.
Momo:Then call Dara Unnie and GD too!!
Lisa:Hey!!Hey!!Hey!!What are you talking about huh?

Lisa was holding Jennie on waist while they're walking coming through them.

Jennie:Planning something?
Rosé:Were planning to have a camping Unnie wanna join?
Jennie: What do you think?
Lisa:Sound's fun.(nod)
Jennie: Ok will join(sit beside Rosé)Sino pa bang mga kasama?
Jisoo:Mina,Baby Chae,Dara Unnie and GD.
Lisa:That's good but i don't want kids went on my tent ok?
Jennie:Ok!!So we must prepared now?
Bambam:Ok na lahat but the place that we  camp?
Momo:Ah that's the problem now.Tinayuan na ng building yung pinagcacampingan natin dati.
Lisa:That's not a problem,i know a place where we can camp
Jennie:Good.Rosé help me prepared.
Rosé: Ok Unnie.
Lisa:What if we invite my twin brother Lance and Tzuyu too.
Rosé:Tzuyu can join but Lance(look to Jisoo)
Jisoo:Why?(cross arm)He can join if he wants.The more the merrier right Lisa?
Lisa:(smirk)Yes Unnie.
Jisoo:So it's okay to you.If i invite Kai and Krystal too?
Lisa:No!!!
Jisoo:Why??Akala ko ba the more the merrier?
Lisa:Yes but........
Chanyeol:And Dana will join too.
Lisa:Hayyysst,Don't tried anyone of you to invite Franze!!!!
Jennie:Oppppss!!!Im sorry mahal she email me earlier and gusto nya daw pumunta dito.She promise me na di na sya mang gugulo.She just want to say sorry to you personally.
Lisa:So ano to grand Reunion?
Bambam:Kung ganun din naman.Ill call Bea too.
Jennie:Yiiiieeh!!That's good Bam.
Lisa:Bam??Why don't you invite Taeyeon too?
Jennie:Who's Taeyeon?
Lisa:The girl he meet on the bar one time we went there.She's cute,sexy and (look to Jennie)I.....i....mean Bambam told me she's cute and sexy but i dont believe her cause your the only cute and sexy on my eyes.Right guys?
Bambam/Momo/Chanyeol:We don't know her!!
Lisa:Ah..........a........Im......a.....an.........Arevallo.(napalunok).....re....re.....remember?