58

Chapter 58.

Jennie wants to help Lisa pero pilit syang pinipigilan nila Bambam.Nang di nya matiis ay pinuntahan nya na ito.Lisa didn't notice Jennie cause she's busy in cooking.Napalingon na lang sya when Jennie backhug on her.

Lisa:Mahal?(face on Jennie) You're awake.Goodmorning.
Jennie:Good morning mahal.
Lisa:Bakit ang aga mo nagising?
Jennie:You left me alone.Why don't you wake me up?
Lisa:hmmm,i know your tired.So i let you rest.
Jennie:Chanyeol told me,di ka pa daw natutulog?Why?
Lisa:I can't sleep.(pout)Tinulugan mo kasi ako.
Jennie:Ang tagal mo kasi.(pinch on nose)Anyway what are you doing?
Lisa:Oh i just preparing our breakfast.
Jennie:Your cooking??I thought you dont know how to cook.
Lisa:(nod)It was my first time to cook.Tita Nanny teach me,but im not sure if it's good.Look she gave me the list of ingredients and how to cook.
Jennie:I see.You're doing good.Akala ko nga professional na yung nagluluto eh.
Lisa:(smiled)Your good at kidding mahal.
Jennie:Well im not.
Lisa:Come on,I know you're telling that to make me have a confident in cooking.But don't worry mahal I'll do my best to serve you.
Jennie:You don't need to do this.I still love you even you don't know how to cook,or di ka marunong ng gawaing bahay.Mahal you don't know how to clean your own room puro pakikipag away lang at pang bubully alam mo.
Lisa:Ouch!Ang sakit nun mahal ah.
Jennie:Yes it hurts but that's the truth.
Lisa:I'll try to learn those things naman mahal eh.
Jennie:Hahaha!!Don't be sad mahal.Im just kidding.As i was saying I love you no matter what or who you are.
Lisa:Really?
Jennie: (nod)Yes.So,continue  what you're doing before it's smells burning
Lisa:Ok!Are you going back on our room?
Jennie:Nope.I just watching you here.(sit on chair)I want to see what my girlfriend learn from my mom.

Lisa Pov.

Hayyysst,nakakalito naman.Am i doing right.Should i add more or not?It's confusing i don't understand.Anyway,I was cooking  Jennie's favorite korean noodles Kalguksu.I don't know how to cook this so i ask Tita Nanny.Good thing na marunong sya nito.I notice Jennie stand on her sit and coming from me.She's like a kid sometimes di mapag sabihan.She get something on her pocket and face on me.I frown but she pinned a handkerchief on my lips.

Jennie:Sungit!
Lisa:Just go back there you're distracting me.
Jennie:Ok fine.Im sorry.But let me do this first.

She wipe my sweat on face pati na rin sa may neck ko.After that, she went on my back to wipe it too.Jennie leave a handkerchief on my back.She look at me pero agad ko naman syang sinenyasan na bumalik na sa upuan nya.

Jennie:Can i..........
Lisa:Nope.
Jennie: But....
Lisa:You're distracting me Jennie Kim
Jennie:I just want to help you.
Lisa:(sigh) Ok fine.If you want to help go on.
Jennie:Yiiiieeh.....I told you di mo ko matitiis.
Lisa:Ahahaha.But not in cooking.
Jennie:Huh?Where?
Lisa: call them all para makakain na tayo.Malapit na kong matapos dito.
Jennie:(frown)Tsssk!Fine.Tatawagin ko na sila.
Lisa:Thank you mahal!

She glared at me bago sya umalis.I prepare the food and also the table.Maya maya pa ay isa isa na silang nagdatingan.

Momo:Wow!You cook it all?
Mina:Is that kimchi,bibimbap,teokbokki,samgyeopsal??Sushi Kimbap and korean fried chicken.Wow puro korean food.
Lisa:Yes.Inorder lang namin yan.
Bambam:Ang hirap kaya maghanap ng korean restaurant dito sa New Zealand.
Momo:Eh ano yung niluluto mo kanina?
Chanyeol:Woy gamjatang ba yan?
Lisa:Yups!!That was mine.(sit down)And this one (pointing to kalguksu)Its for my special someone.Where's Jennie?Bakit nauna pa kayo sa kanya?
Mina:She's on Rosé room.Oh here they are.
Lisa:Mahal??(pull one chair)Sit here.
Jennie:(sit down)Thank you.Is this what you cook?
Lisa:(nod)Ahuh!Here!
Jennie:Ah thank you.So that's why you don't want me to help you.Your making my favorite kalguksu.Thank you mahal.(lean on Lisa shoulder)You're so sweet.
Momo:Asus bumabawi lang yan dahil di natuloy yung date nyo kahapon.Busy kasi in her business.
Jennie:Huh?What did you say?
Momo:Sabi ko kung nasaan si Jisoo?
Rosé: She's on my room,still sleeping.
Jisoo:(yawn)Ah my head hurts.(sit beside Rosé)
Rosé: Water??
Jisoo:(nod)hmmm!Thanks.
Jennie: Jisoo Unnie what happened to you?Di ka naman daw umiinom sabi ni Lisa.So bakit lasing na lasing ka kagabi.
Jisoo:Woy kalguksu ba yan.Penge ah!!!(get a chopsticks and eat it)
Lisa:Unnie!!!Hayyysst,para kay Jennie yan.
Jennie:It's okay Lisa marami pa naman dyan.
Jisoo:(feels like she wants to vomit)Yah!!!Where did you buy this?Ang sama ng.........ah ouch!!!(look to Jennie)Ah i mean ang sarap.
Lisa:Talaga??I cook that
Jisoo:Kaya pala.(inom ng tubig)

Jennie start eating the kalguksu.I know na napipilitan lang sya to eat that kaya kinuha ko yun at tinikman.

Jennie:Hey Lisa!Sakin to ayon yung sayo oh.Akin na yan
Lisa:(taste the kalguksu)Bakit ang pait?
Jennie:Di ah.Ang sarap kaya.Akin na.

I get the food and put it on the trash.Sabi ko na nga bang may mali dun sa pagluluto ko eh.

Jennie:Lisa?Why did you.......
Lisa:It's okay.There's a lot of food here yan na lang kainin mo.
Jennie:Pero gusto ko yun.
Lisa:Come on,I know na napipilitan ka lang kainin yun.But don't worry it was my first time to cook,maybe next time it makes better diba?
Jennie:Yes.But sayang kasi yun.You put a lot of effort tapos nasayang lang.
Lisa:Nah,it's okay.Let's eat?
Rosé:Mina??I remembered you told me na may good news kang sasabihin?
Mina:Oh yeah and also bad news.So here's the good news the principal talk to me.She told me na nakilala na daw nila the person who stole the money na gagamitin natin in prom sana.
Jisoo:Really??So sino daw?
Mina:She didn't told me yet baka daw kasi kumalat pa yung issue na yun.The important is naibalik na yung pera kaya pagbalik natin in Korea.We can now start building our project.
Jisoo:Well that's good.
Lisa:how about the bad news?
Mina:Bambam?Chanyeol?Momo?And you Lisa.Bagsak lahat ng grades nyo in first sem.
Momo:Wala namang bago dun.
Mina:So the principal decided na ilipat kayo ng classroom.Makakabalik lang kayo dun kapag naipasa nyo na yung grades nyo or papasok kayo in vacation.
Bambam:Bad news nga!
Lisa:so you mean di ko makakasama yung mahal ko?
Mina:Probably yes
Lisa:Ah,di ako papayag nyan.
Mina:Lisa?Kung gusti mongg makasama si Jennie.you need to make your grades higher.
Jisoo:If Dad knows this di papayag yun maglaro ka sa skateboard competion.
Bambam:And pag nalaman to ng real parents mo.Im sure paglalayo kayo ni Jennie.(mahina nyang sabi)
Lisa:I'll do my best kayang kaya natin yun guys diba?
Chanyeol:Yes!!
Jennie:I know you can do that Lisa.I'll support you
Mina:And one more thing
Lisa:Kinakabahan tuloy ako.
Mina:Napatalsik bilang president ng University si Kai.
Lisa:Woooah!!That's a good news.
Momo:Lis inonominate ka namin bilang president
Lisa:Hahaha aasahan ko yan ah.
Chanyeol:Kaming bahala.
Jennie:But why??
Lisa:Mahal?I told you im going to be the new President of the University.
Jennie:Lisa!!Kai is my best friend tsaka you promise me na di mo na sya gugulohin diba?
Lisa:Well it's not my fault.So bakit nga ba?
Mina:He disobey the rules of the University.Kai brought a liquor inside the University bukod dun he punch the janitor and nasira nya pa yung admin office.
Jennie:Gosh!!Is he okay?
Lisa:Tssss!Bakit ba parang nag aalala ka sa kanya?
Jennie:Cause Kai is my bestfriend.Its normal na mag alala ako sa kanya.(stand up)
Lisa:Where are you going?
Jennie:I need to call him to make sure that his fine.Maiwan ko muna kayo.Babalik ako kaagad.
Lisa:(sigh)Sa labas na lang ako kakain.Ako yung nandito pero nasa iba yung atensyon mo.